now what?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Boogabaah, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i'm here. i have a place to live. i'll sorta have a job soon. my savings are going faster than i planned, my own fault really.

do i stay at the end of summer? guess only time will tell

i don't like this keyboard

2. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

*bless ya*

How's yer kids?

3. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

{{{Hugs}}} So how are you and the kids doing with the change so far? How are you all settling in to your new place?

4. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hmm...

if yer got the basics sorted (roof and a few dollars coming in)... i guess all that's left is to step back, get yer breath back....... then get out there and see wot the new place has to offer! :D

good luck to ya :)

5. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i only took my 3yr old.

my 7yr od and 9yr old will be better off with their father and his family right now. (and they had been asking to live with them anyways, for some time now)
    i'm no fun when i'm unhappy.

if i decide to stay i plan on looking into having them move here if they want.

the place where i'm staying for the summer, i haven't even told them i have 2 other kids. sort of embarrassed that i felt i had to leave them behind for my own sanity. not that i don't love them, but because i do love them i couldn't bring them.
    if i had left all 3, my mom would have gotten custody of my 3yr old. i couldn't let that happen. i share custody of my older two with my exhusband. i miss them greatly. i need to write them a letter today.. hmm..

6. hippychickmommy

Well being that it's almost summer and all, it will be kind of like a vacation for your other two kids anyway to be with their father, right?

I can't pretend to know what you're going through, because really, I have no idea. But I do know that you love your kids, and I know that you've been going through hell for quite some time now. I really hope that things work out for you...and that you can find peace within yourself.

{{{Big hugs and much love}}}

7. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yes. they usually will spend most of the summer with their father and his family. i still miss them. i did just leave without saying anything. :& i had too. if not i might have been 6 feet under by now.

the lady i'm staying with, i think, knows how i feel. she had me read a letter she wrote her family a few months back expressing her desire to run away. i understand where he frustrations come from though.

8. hippychickmommy

So I think you should write them, or call if you're able to...tell them you love them, reassure them that it's nothing they did, because you know how kids are. They tend to take the world on their shoulders when it comes to how their parents are feeling. ;) I wouldn't get into anything deep, just kind of keep it light, know what I mean? But I'm sure it would mean a whole lot to them to hear from you so they can understand a bit.

{{{Hugs}}}

9. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

yeah. it definitly wasn't their fault i left. (the L key hates me)

i need to find some paper.. i hope i have some stamps

10. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

*hugs*
    you'll figure it out... you're a smart cookie, albeit with a wanderer gene in there somewheres
    It will turn out ok, I promise, even if it seems like shit for a while

11. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i was freaked out the first few days. the library was closed and i couldn't get online to get help from anyone. my friend that lives here is a saint and a half! i've thanked him a million times and told him i owe him big.. he says i owe him nothing.. blah! i'll repay him somehow, someday.
    i'm good now, will be great once i get a cash flow going again. i need to figure out where i want to go in september. back to cali? get a place here? move on?

12. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

Maybe move to Seattle to get the best of both worlds (big city AND west coast)...

*whistles innocently*

13. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

ITS FUCKING BUFFALO! HELLO????????

DO I STAY IN BUFFALO??:rolleyes:

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHH..

buffalo thru the winter..:X

http://wintercenter.homestead.com/photo1977lesblizzard.html

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

yeah, buffalo on the winter time isn't gonna be fun..... especially coming from Cali

15. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i've never lived in snow.. so yes i worry about that.

seattle? i don't know about that. two of my ex's live in the area... this land mass ain't big enough

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

snow can be fun, but it gets old REALLY quick

17. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

europe?

i've been in snow for a week or two.. but i was also a kid then and enjoyed playing in it

18. HikerHauk

HikerHauk Banned

You can both move to Russia. It's very cool there.

19. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

ukraine? for what? i've been thinking about maybe heading down south.. i'll be smarter than most there.. but uuuh having a brown kid i might get called some names

20. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Hell that's likely to happen anywhere...