November 4Th: It's Going Down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by puff n stuff, Oct 4, 2017.

1. puff n stuff

puff n stuff Well-Known Member

To commemorate the 100th aniversary of the Bolshvic Revolution. Antifa plans a nationwide riot and an uprising.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/27027-antifa-planning-communist-revolution-for-america-on-november-4

They announced this by blocking a freeway in LA. They plan on overthrowing the Trump/Pence regime. Maybe they'll succeed as they've gotten support from media outlets and major coprorations championing them as freedom fighters. Most likely, they'll succeed in vandalism and blocking ambulances from saving lives. I guess they're throwing this on a Saturday, as a tiny number of the capitalist members of Antifa have jobs to work during the week. The rest, probably basement dwellers.

2. neoprene_queen

neoprene_queen Rebel Grrrl

In all fairness, the 101 usually is a parking lot that time of day anyway.

As for Antifa taking down the Trump/Pence regime...hahahaha

There are plenty of ways to remove a president through the Democratic process. Using violence simply shows how unAmerican these fools really are.

Antifa is a joke at best.

2 people like this.
  3. broony

broony Realist Lifetime Supporter

In all fairness that doesn't happen, their are not plenty of ways to remove a president.

It would have happened more than once after Kennedy was killed. I'm sure he knew, he was the last to speak about fairness.

4. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's curious that some of the posters who (act like they) have the biggest problem with the faulty practices of the media make disproportionally use of the same practices.

2 people like this.
  6. Balbus

Balbus Super Moderator

Isn’t The New American just the John Birch Society? You do realise the Birchers are just an bunch of right wing conspiracy nuts don’t you?

1 person likes this.
  7. puff n stuff

puff n stuff Well-Known Member

I wouldn't know. I don't follow the Birch society. But if you wanna attack the messenger that's fine. There's plenty of other sources that talk about this if you google it.

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

What a group does and what a group's leaders say it does are often two different things.

I would also be unsurprised if the concept of initiating violence is stretched to mean that trump's election itself was an act of violence, capitalism itself is an act of violence, etc.

1 person likes this.
  9. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

And makes tgose who agree with them look bad.

10. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman mama's boy

Bingo

That why the Trump resistance should loath Antifa

11. MeAgain

Hmm...I always thought that protest was an American right guaranteed by the Constitution.

The stated means of these particular protests is non violent...so what's the problem?

When Martin Luther King Jr. was protesting he was called un American, those against the Vietnam War....un American, then we have the suffrage movement, note arrests were made for obstructing traffic!!!
    [​IMG]

12. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Riot's a Right , Writer .

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman mama's boy

King wasn't a violent protestor. That's the main difference.

Political violence is toxic to any cause participating in it. You can advance your own ideas without terrorism, intimidation, and violence.

14. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Protesting is fine, but ANTIFA has a habit of turning violent.

15. MeAgain

The protests scheduled for Nov. 4 are slated to be non violent....so again, what's the problem?

16. neoprene_queen

Really? We're taking Antifa's word for it now?

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  17. Kerri

Kerri Well-Known Member

I’ll be protesting on Nov 4

Amerijuanican and MeAgain like this.
  18. MeAgain

Why would I take your word that they're not going to try and be peaceful?

19. neoprene_queen

Where did I say they weren't going to try and be peaceful? Where did I say you should take my word on it?

20. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Lets convict this protest in advance in the name of true freedom and antifascism :D