Notice I start to develop feelings

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Jester Miller, Nov 1, 2020.

?

Tell her

Poll closed Nov 8, 2020.
  1. Yes,honesty is beneficial

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, see how it plays out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jester Miller

Jester Miller Members

Heey all,

I have been in therapy for 8 weeks now. There is a girl in my group with who I have a very good click. There was a mutual attraction. I never pictured her to be my girlfriend. Just friend-wise. She also is already in a committed relationship. As days went by, a stronger attraction and affection started to arise. I noticed I felt excited and at ease around her. She touched me on occasion with an excuse for touching me. She said she finds me sexy and cute. She dreamed of me that we were in a relationship and moved in with each other. I flirted with her sister and she was upset in her dream. She feels involved with me and cares for me. We engage in sexual talk very often. I really love it. But I started to develop feelings when you hugged me in private. I know this could mean a strong affection and most likely not love. However I am lately a bit scared of her. I was sitting elsewhere, normally I sit next to her. And I felt the urge to take flight and take distance. I believe I should tell her what it all means and does to me so she knows what's going on and not confused about me take distance.

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

The fac t that she is in a committed relationship should tell you to be cautious .Therefore as things stand she can never be your girl as such.Yes by all means keep her in the friend zone but be wary of developing feelings for someone beyond your reach .You will be the one who will get hurt not her. Sexual talK I would just put that down to flirty banter and wouldn't take it seriously.Some people you will find are more flirty than others.

You should carry on with your life as well and if another girl comes your way the don't let this situation get in the way
    Good luck

Jester Miller likes this.
  3. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

IMO don't let her get under your skin. Sounds like she wants to have an affair. If you are not opposed to that then go for it. But don't get your heart involved. Just enjoy each other.