Nothing to take from my trips.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by jenova7, Feb 19, 2013.

1. jenova7

jenova7 Guest

Hello everyone. This seems to be a very beautiful and loving forum with a lot of people interested in the same thing as I.

I was wondering if there was any DMT users out there than can share some insight because currently i'm having a hard time with DMT.

Ok so let me break things down.
    -I smoked my first DMT about a month or two ago. Breakthrough hit and im pretty sure I broke through.
    I didnt know who I was, what was going on, where I was or how long I had been like this. I remember feeling terrified like extremely lost. All I can remember is the most stunning wind chime I had ever saw spinning majestically in front of me until I finally landed back in reality.

Since then I have tried numerous times with different doses and different DMT types and have a pretty good set up for smoking (bong attachment vape) but all that happens is that I don't smoke enough and I get some minor visuals (looks a little like LSD) or I smoke a big enough hit that I pretty much black out and cant remember anything afterwards.

So all I'm trying to say is that so far there has been nothing of real value to take from each trip.

I have tried this about 4/5 times now and this shit is expensive. Can anybody else relate or care to elaborate on what I'm doing wrong? Or even just share some insight?

Peace and love always

-jenova7