Not so great oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by QueenChapstick, May 28, 2013.

1. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

While I love my boyfriend to death and we've been together for 2 years. We've really opened up sexually in the last 6 months and he's amazing at everything he does... except oral sex. I mean it's alright but I feel like he doesn't get into it. I on the other hand love performing oral on him and most of the time foreplay is about him. (which sucks sometimes) I don't know how else to tell him to focus a lil on me without sounding selfish and how to help him out with at least making a decent attempt at performing oral on me and not hurt his feelings. :/

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Tell him if he doesn't do oral the way you want it, he going to miss out on something he likes a lot receiving from you. Bribery maybe ??

3. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

instead of telling him that he's bad at it or doesnt do it enough, try telling him that you really really want it. maybe if he realizes you really want it or like it he will put more into it.

4. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

Well I have before and he'll go for it for a little while and then will just stop.

5. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Grab his fuckin head and grind your snatch into his face. Problem solved.

C/S,
    Rev J

6. tricky69

tricky69 Member

This will become a problem for you unless you push it. Tell him it would really be exciting for you if he would help you cum from his mouth. Maybe you can pretend youre not sure how he can do it but that your keen to try if he is. Explain to him that it might take some time for you to get there but you really want to cum from him tougueing you.then you can show him some suggestions on how to get there, If hes still isnt up for it...get a new guy !

7. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

This and get vocal about it.

8. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

If he is the breadwinner in the household, deal with it. If you are the breadwinner, dump him and look for a guy who will lick your pussy to your satisfaction.

9. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

We don't live together. I'm also not gonna dump him because he wont eat me out. I guess I'll just talk to him about it

10. packer

packer Guest

You're right, talking about it is probably the best thing to do. I know it's not always easy to present some things but I'm sure you will see it turns out better in the end. Don't present it during sex though, bring it up as a conversation outside the bedroom.
    Hope that helps.

11. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Perhaps he's just afraid that you might consider him to be some sort of perv if he does it. The obvious solution is to tell him exactly what it is you want of him.

12. qbdf

qbdf Guest

Quite a few guys just don't "get" what they're supposed to be doing. So, they flail around and make some noise until they're given the flag to move on to something they understand better.

Clear, specific demonstrations followed by strong positive feedback when he does right. Don't let him do something too long unless it's "right". You won't hurt his feelings by giving him a nudge and moaning "right there".

13. clitorisjunkie

clitorisjunkie Member

Agreed. She should cite specifics during. Verbally coordinate while he's down there licking around - right spot, wrong spot, maybe spot and the subsequent better-than-the-previous-right-spot, which we all know occurs along the way.

14. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

One of the first things my bf did before trying to perfect oral on me was to actually watch me do what I do best. So I splayed my legs and went for it with my fingers and a dildo. And he caught on quick too, watched where I went and traced it with his mouth. First time this has happened in any relationship for me but it was hot and it sorted that stuff out lol.
    I often hear women talking like this but they also fail to "teach" if you will. If you can't open up and explain how you like it, good luck having a dude with his pants down trying to figure it out for you.

15. vivalalife

vivalalife Member

Be loud! Moan and say things like "oh yeah that's it don't stop, more!" Then he will know you're really enjoying it and hopefully that'll make him get more into it and try and get better. Me and my girl always had a rule, if you like it be loud and let the other know, if not don't make any noise haha that makes it easy to know if you're doing something right or wrong without awkwardly saying so.