Not in the loop

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by War John, Jun 20, 2013.

1. War John

War John Member

So what if the government has been secretly recruiting online members to these message boards, and you are of the few not put in the loop?

Would you feel entrapped? Would you feel that they were just waiting to catch you in your words, that they can use against you?

2. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

I often feel like I am not in the loop. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGH9DwRYN8"]Uncle Kracker - In A Little While (lyrics) - YouTube

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Wait, there's a loop? :confused:

4. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I would take great pleasure in provoking some American spies with the bullshit I post here.

5. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Loops are how knots are made.

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Put succinctly--FUCK 'EM.

7. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

See you are not included in it! :svengo:

8. I believe that I would be intelligent enough to realize if someone is trying to entrap me or not and not give too much information and get in trouble...there are people trying to entrap people for various things on various forums online but you'd have to be kinda stupid to allow them to.

9. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

maybe we are the few who escaped..
    escaped some other loop

10. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

I am sure the gov. is watching many of the boards / forums . I guess I dont see the point in recuriting forum members . A c.i.a. /n.s.a.person could join just as easy as I did . Any thing you say or do can be used against you in a court of law .

11. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

You can't keep a loop on paradise.

12. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I've had a few encounters with LE online. They're so obvious, it's like they're not even trying to be undercover.

13. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I'm not loop worthy...:bigcry:

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

loopy thread is loopy [​IMG]

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed and Confused Staff Member Super Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTX2om49EE"]JOHNNY THUNDER LOOP DE LOOP - YouTube

16. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I often feel loopy. :dizzy2:

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

i don't think it would really work if there's only a few not in the loop.

18. If the government has infiltrated hipforums with nefarious intentions, wouldn't they be posting threads just like this one, to try and make everyone paranoid of speaking?

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

^ i would think they would want you to speak freely so that they can catch you incriminating yourself.

20. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

John is right most members here are government spies sent directly from the loop. There is really only a handful of honest legitimate criminals who still post here and keep the spirit of HF alive. As we speak the agents are getting resituated and waiting until the 1st amendment is officially repealed at which point they will strike and tens of arrests will be made. you have been warned