Not able to penetrate

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by AnujSang, Nov 17, 2020.

1. AnujSang

AnujSang Newbie

I 30 years old married man. I am not able to penetrate my wife since a few months now. I am just not able to go beyond a certain point. I tried inserting my finger and it felt like I touched a bone. Then I have to lower my finger and then I am able to insert. She does not complain of pain when I insert my finger. Also that she never had sex before but I did not encounter anything obstructing like a hymen. What's wrong and what can we do to have sex?

2. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm going to treat this as a serious question, but presumably at age 30 and with access to the internet to post this question, you can educate yourself about basic anatomy.

More to the point, your wife must have had gynecologic care from a physician who would have informed her if there was anything significantly anomalous about her vagina. There is no way for a doctor to do an inspection using a speculum without noticing a significant obstruction, if there is one, and they are very rare. Ask her what her doctor has said to her when she or he has inspected your wife's cervix. It's a routine part of medical care for a woman - she doesn't have to go to the doctor with a problem like you would as a man at age 30 to have an inspection of your sexual organs. Women get regular inspection and testing for cancer-causing viruses down there, as part of routine care, yes even in their 20s and 30s. The cervix is the proximal end of the vagina, and the only way to get there is through the vaginal aperture, at the distal end of the vagina. If the doctor hasn't said anything about an obstruction, then there is none.

Moving from top to bottom, front to back, on her exterior, you find the mons pubis, the urethral aperture, the clitoral hood and glans clitoris, the vaginal aperture, the perineum, and the anal aperture. Diagrams are easy to find online.

You're probably poking around the area of her urethra, instead of her vagina, and yes flesh covers the pelvic bones, and if you press in the wrong place you can feel bone under flesh. The same goes for your pelvic bone. Just as you can feel the top of you pelvis if you press the outside tip of your hip, you can feel other parts of the pelvis under flesh when you press between your legs, or hers.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2020