Northeast Indiana Area

Discussion in 'Indiana' started by pillhead2, Jul 12, 2014.

1. pillhead2

pillhead2 Member

Hi, I am from suburb of Fort Wayne, Indiana and looking to meet people and wondering if anyone else on here living in Northeast Indiana or the Ft. Wayne area. I've been living here since 2006 to present and was living in East Central Indiana. I've been a member here for quite a while but have been inactive and am wanting to return. Peace and open minds to all.

2. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

Greetings to you,

I'm in Fort Wayne right now. I just got back from Colorado. I spend a lot of time there, love the mountains. :sultan: Peace & Light

3. twixychick30

twixychick30 Member

Muncie! Not too far lol :)

4. stormountainman

Do either of you know anyone involved with "Save The Maumee?":sultan:

5. twixychick30

twixychick30 Member

Hmmm nope do not think so lol

6. stormountainman

I've been in Indiana for two weeks and I'm thinking of leaving again. This time I want to go to Colorado and Oregon. My friend Jerry is in Crescent City California. They have big Redwood groves there. And the ocean is right there too!

7. twixychick30

twixychick30 Member

I wish I had that chance travel to another state for awhile lol :). So many I ask the reasons for moving to either of these states?

8. stormountainman

Well, my only reason for going back and forth is that my daughter lives in Fort Collins Colorado and my mother is in Indiana. I love to camp in Colorado. Two years ago I went to Arizona in the winter. That was great. The weather was 70s in the day and 50 at night. It was perfect sleeping temperature. Colorado is like that in the summer, but cold in winter. I've got lots of friends in Colorado and few in Indiana. I know a bunch of guys who play Gratefull Dead music in bars every now and then. So I try to go out and see them. Other than that there is little in the way of free public land in Indiana. The west is full of free public lands where you can go and camp for free.