NORML Bracelets

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by trekker, Jan 21, 2005.

1. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I have four plastic braclets from the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. They say "ReLegalize it Now! Freedom is NORML". They are adjustable and are green colored.

I am going to give one to the first four people who ask; FREE. I only have four to give out. Contact me at nostigma_24@hotmail.com and give me an address to mail the bracelet to. Please, USA only.

2. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

are they already gone?? i bet they are

3. trekker

No, I still have three left, so give me your address and I will send one to you.

4. trekker

Sorry to say, the bracelets are all accounted for as of 7 PM January 24. I will be mailing them out to the lucky people who wrote me. Thanks for looking.

5. HighBlueSkies

HighBlueSkies Member

I know the bracelets are gone already, but where did you get them in the first place? Can you order them from NORML?

6. trekker

You can order them from NORML on their website. I bought a few just wanting to support NORML, and gave out the extras. I am thinking of buying a lot of NORML buttons from their site, and just giving them out when I can.

7. billisgod420

billisgod420 Member

i figured they would all be gone before i got to them!!! but anyway congrats to all those to support NORML!!!! by far one of the best organizations i have come across.

"its alright to be NORML!!!!"

NORML rocks!!!!

8. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I'd like one!