NORML And Marijuana Law reformation group meetings

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Glowstick, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Glowstick

Glowstick member

Hey, I'm just going to post up a few that I know of, if there are more out there that you happen to come across please feel free to post up some meeting dates, and the website their on. Thanx much!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greater Saint Louis NORML -

All of you are welcome to attend Greater St. Louis Missouri NORML meetings, which are held every second Thursday at the Indian Trails Branch County Library from 7:pM to 9:pM. The address is 8400 Delport, St. Louis, MO 63114.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joplin Missouri NORML-

Meetings are held the first and third Monday of every month @ 7pm (*unless otherwise noted*) at Blackthorn Pizza & Pub in Joplin, MO. You can find directions at this link.

Details of the meetings and other events can be found on our Joplin NORML event calendar to the right.​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illinois NORML -

Ongoing Events

• Illinois State Univ. Students for Sensible Drug Policy meets every Wednesday at 8PM in Schroeder Room 114
      • Monthly meetings are now on the FIRST WEDNESDAY of every month7PM at the Heartland Cafe 7000 North Glenwood Chicago IL 60626
    Upcoming Events

• July 19, 2008 Rock n Rhymes Fest. Cubby Bear Chicago. Dan Linn Executive Director of Illinois NORML will be speaking.

• May 2, 2009 Global Marijuana March Federal Plaza Chicago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

nice links! im in joplin, so it was interesting to know they all meet at the pizza place. i might go sometime.

3. niandra

niandra Member

Joplin NORML now meets on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday's of every month from 7-8pm at Blackthorn Pizza & Pub at 510 S Joplin Ave.

Hope to see you all there!

-Kelly

4. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

So??? Niandra???...you're Kelly :D I just responded to another post of yours....as well as sent you an email :)....get ahold of me about joining up and helping out....I will be there at the next meeting at the end of this month

5. Glowstick

Glowstick member