noisy beds

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by UnspokenThings, Dec 21, 2004.

1. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

anyone got a bed that is really noisy when having sex on it?

the one i have moves along the floor coz ive got wooden floor boards.

problem is ive got my mum in a room next to me and a little girl who lives in a room on the other side of my other wall.

any suggestions on ways to make it quieter?

2. guardian_tnaos

guardian_tnaos Member

do it on the floor.

Pussytimes and Jcinalco like this.
  3. DandelionPrincess

DandelionPrincess Member

i used to have too noisy of a bed, then we took of the bedframe. who needs it anyway? i dont know though, we have carpet, that might not be as easy of a solution for you. if its the frame, take it off and put little pieces of carpet at the edges. if its the boxspring...i would just say get a new bed, b/c i got my really nice bed for free but i also live in a wasteful college town...oh! go to a college town and get a free bed :p Good luck!

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

i agree, do it on the floor or find somewhere else comfortable that doesnt squeak.. that is how my bed is, so the floor becomes very comfortable and fun, hehe

5. mlg32

mlg32 Member

Yes my girlfriend has a cool bed with mirrors on the head board, it really squeeks and rattles as we get going but then again we do some shaking.....

6. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I have a terribly noisy bed in my dorm room. I don't care, but I'm sure my flatmates do. But then again... we all have noisy beds, so I guess we're even. :p

Pussytimes likes this.
  7. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i had to bring it up to my roomate one night, she had just got back from break and brought her bf over... i went to sleep at about 7pm that evening for some reason. anyway, long story short, i woke up a good 3 times between 7pm and 11pm from their squeaking. i had to tell her that it was gettin on my nerves, now she just goes to his house at night... :D

8. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

ya, i would say pile all of your blankets on the floor and go at it down there... its shitty not having your own place to do it as freely as you want :(

9. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol dylanzeppelin you sexy ,o m g ,id have sex with you on the floor ,lovley ,who wants a bed ;) peace AND lol,

10. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

My bed squeaks when there's a lot of "movement" going on...just play some loud music...well, thats what i do.

11. emilie

emilie Member

yeah my bed's pretty noisy... kinda adds to the fun though, the whole 'what if someone walks in' factor ;)

12. mebesideme

mebesideme Member

My bed is really old and really noisy, so we just make the best of it and go with the loudness. Or fuck somewhere else if someone is home.

13. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

yep, i like the floor.

14. andyundo

andyundo Member

Not yet......

15. Spidey_Cents

Spidey_Cents Member

My girlfriend's bed is very noisy, it's a spring bed and it's old, so it creaks and when we really get going, it's thumping and squeeking and sproinging and twanging... and her room mate sleeps next room over, she's commented on it often. I'd hate to be her... lonely room mate having to listen to your friend having sex every other night next room over...

16. Harley96

Harley96 Senior Member

We had a hotel in Moro Bay Ca. That had a very noisy bed we fucked every morning and night no way people couldn’t hear us fucking.

17. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

Years ago before we were married my husband and I spent a few nights in this little hotel on the beach.. thin walls.. another couple that was staying there actually approached us and basically said they could hear us .. we are convinced they wanted to have some fun with us lol but we don't swing.. was more embarrassing for me but sorta funny I guess.. we had a feeling people could hear us because we could hear others' TV's

Slacker Of Krypton and Harley96 like this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I don't mind noisy beds. I love all kinds of noise during sex: moaning, squeaking, screaming, banging, crying, etc. Quiet sex is BORING.

19. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The floor and some pillows strategically placed under her hips made for some great fucks when we didn't want to wake the kids. Sometimes it was even better. No give meant that she took it harder than on the bed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023