Nocturnal Emisions

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Mui, Jan 3, 2005.

1. RageRock

RageRock Member

i hadn't had one until last night actually, and my dream was about a superb blowjob and then it felt so so real then i woke up and said son of a bitch i will never get a real bj...
    who needs real blowjobs when after a wet dream you get to wipe up all the cock snot in your bed, now that is one hell of a good time.....

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

bjs are over rated

3. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

I never had one myself becuase I started masturbating when I was rather young, 12 i think, in fact my first couple of orgasm were dry, I kind of feel like I'm missing out on something but then again, I feel like I'd rather by awake to enjoy my orgasms and not have to do so much nastly cleanup.

4. RageRock

RageRock Member

when i started jerkin i had those dry ones too, but try stopping for a long while and you'll proabaly have a wet dream, and they are worth the cleanup cause they feel so real...

5. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Have someone stick your hand in warm water while you are sleeping if you want to have a "real" wet dream

6. RageRock

RageRock Member

oh you

7. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I don't think I've ever had one... I mean, I would know if I did, right?

8. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

Yeah, you would notice if you had one.

9. JHardee13

JHardee13 Member

Man, it's been so long. Those were some great dreams. Probably hasn't been since I was 19 or 20

10. DoggoD

DoggoD Member

Is it weard that I still have them at 28yo? I had one a couple nights ago. I get laid regularly (1-2 times a week), but If I dont get any for a week or so I always have a wet dream.