No WMD"s-conclusion

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Higherthanhell, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

Well the "search" as they called it is over...conclusion? No wmd's in Iraq. Neat huh? what do you say? oops sorry for blowing up your country and killing 24,000 civilians on a lie? Oh no not our man Bushy..yesterday the asshole said "we did the right thing..besides you don't see the murders like you did when Saddam was in power" Well guess what Bush killed twice as man Iraqis in two years as Saddam did in ten. And as far as not seeing killings....no shit asshole..we're seeing vidieos of beheadings instead. This guys a real nutcase..he won't stop until he kills us all. I look forward to his war crimes trial and impeachment.

[​IMG]

2. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Don't hold your breath with the Congress firmly hijacked and the Supreme Court soon to be similarly stacked (not to mention a revisionist torture apologist soon to be confirmed as AG).

Welcome to the Fourth Reich!

3. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

It is easy to live with the morale high ground...it is harder to live with the morale low ground... You should think about what you would do with information that you had recieved and had a obligation to do something about ?

Wich part of resolution 1441 was not quite clear ?.

4. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

wat do they say about assumptions being the mother of all fuck ups? george is an ass

5. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

masters of war ( bob dylan)

6. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

How much do I know
    To talk out of turn
    You might say that I'm young
    You might say I'm unlearned
    But there's one thing I know
    Though I'm younger than you
    Even Jesus would never
    Forgive what you do

I thought it was alright till he brought jesus into it .... obviously not the only one with jesus on his side ??

7. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Matthew, your fucking retarted trying to justify the things bush says just because bob dylan made a referance to jesus in his song, I would say this quote "Even Jesus would never forgive what you do" is a lot different than the quote "God told me to strike at Al Qa'ida and I struck them. And then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did. With the might of God on our side we will triumph,".

Peace and Love,
    Dan

8. paulfreespirit

.? bush the false prophet ( claiming god told him to do these things) dont think so . satan tryin to put the blame on god >. come you masters of war / you that build all the guns /you that build the death planes / you that build the big bombs /you that hide behind walls /you that hide behind desks .i just want you to know i can see through your masks.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

More like 100,000.

10. Kandahar

Kandahar Banned

It's so sad that the American people are so shockingly ignorant. At the time of the invasion, over 70% of Americans believed WMDs would be found in Iraq despite almost every intelligence agency in the world (except for the CIA) saying that Iraq had no such weapons. Even today, about 25% of Americans BELIEVE WEAPONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FOUND IN IRAQ! Gah!

I've said from Day One that no weapons would be found in Iraq unless they were planted there. If George W. Bush had just told the truth (Saddam is a brutal dictator, he committed genocide against the Kurds, etc) he might've had the support for his war that he wanted. Instead, the United States is viewed unfavorably by almost every non-English-speaking nation in the world.

11. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

I still don't get why Bushy didn't just plant a nuke there.....hell he's done worse. Must be he thought it would be too obvious..no that can't be it...he's obviously a liar and doesn't seem to give a fuk..hmmmm. I know.he's gonna say they hid em in Iran and blow them up next..fuk yea there's oil there too.We might as well grab it all

12. paulfreespirit

hide and seek