No Voice for a week

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by fricknfrack, Jan 28, 2009.

1. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

Does anyone know of any remedies that will help get a voice back. it comes and goes as it pleases the sad part of it is .. is i work at a call centre and i can't miss any work. I have tried water tea i had 1 coffee .. laid off the coffee for awhile i don't know what else , At the moment i am broke so i can't go out and get anything but i am going to attempt to go get something on the 30th

2. tculi

tculi Senior Member

hah. this is really late but for future reference....apple cider vinegar! it helps with sore throat, indigestion, acid reflux, hoarseness of the voice...ohhh soo much. its a miracle liquid

3. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

Thanks dude!! i had a very very bad cold for like a month it sucked still grtting over it!!

4. tculi

tculi Senior Member

aww a month that is a longg time. just for future reference, dilute to 3 parts water for every 1 part vinegar. Then gargle it and swallow it. The acidity really kinda eats away the soreness. Hope you feel better soon!

5. fricknfrack

fricknfrack Member

right on. I have a terible immune system. Between college and working in a call centre germs get around plus my hubby has 2 kids that wipe their nose on everything. My step daughter had the flu and that evening 1 yr ago i ended up w/ a cold for 2 months and no voice for 2 months. it sucked. thats awesome. The drs always gave me antibiotics for everything -not good so my immune system is weak