[No] Sex Over 60

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by GalileoSmith, Jun 17, 2012.

1. GalileoSmith

GalileoSmith Guest

I'm 61 years old and single. Like a lot of human beings, I have enjoyed sex. The thing is, I no longer have a partner. I face a number of problems at this point in my explanation, some of which make me sound cold and insensitive. However I am going to continue because, believe it or not, Galileo Smith is not my real name. So repercussions will be minimal.

The last high school reunion I went to, which was the 40th, my female classmates looked like grannies. Some of them looked okay, but most looked like, yes, grannies. Forget what what I look like for the moment; I feel like I am 40. I think of myself as a guy of 40. Heck, I still play full-court basketball a couple of times a week. I do not play well, but I do play. My point is; a granny isn't going to do it for me. It would seem that I need a woman to be at the same age as I imagine myself to be. And since I imagine myself to be 40, but in reality I'm over 60, I think I am sunk.

I will now spout out some platitudes; it was good while it lasted and all good things must come to an end. If you can think of any additional axioms, feel free to post them.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

how about time flies when you're having fun?

based on what i've read on these forums, it seems like most young women would prefer a guy your age over one their own age, so i don't see why age would be an issue for you.

3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

well Im 61 in a few days and it's not a problem for me - luckily - i love sex with either sex - at the moment I have a 32 y o friend w beneifts and we love playing together.

And while you think you learn all about sex in your 20s........ well I learnt more in the last 10 years then ever before, and am still learning :)

Simon :sunny:

4. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Threads like this are depressing for me. I was hoping to lose all interest in sex by the time I become incapable of pulling anyone.

5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

It sounds like an old fashioned prostitute is what you need.
    Not a street walker. A professional woman with a regular clientele.

6. Bent Cold Sidewalk

Bent Cold Sidewalk Member

Date chicks in their 40s or ones who are in their 50s or 60s and feel 40 (thus do not look or act like grannies with poodle hairdos). Its not over dude! My mom is way older than you but no granny herself...they are out there.

7. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

I am 51 and have sex with one guy about 48, but played around a bit with a guy as young as 41. Another is 53 and hot as hell. Age 60 is good if the man is fit, and rugged. Metros don't do it for me. If he is too pudgy, or too bony, I'm not attracted. But many other woman are different. There is someone for everyone. Don't give up.

8. Manservant Hecubus

Manservant Hecubus Master of Funk and Evil

Join SCA. Seriously.
    That's where my 60+ year friend gets her action. :D

Really, any club that's about getting up, out and doing things will have older ladies who aren't 'grannies' and middling ladies who can respect an older man that's still out and about.

I come from a family who's women are spry until they drop. Like my Auntie doing NZ mountain paths in her 90's. These ladies are out there!!

9. mazeppa

mazeppa Guest

Galileo, I have every sympathy. I am 44 and feeling the same way about most women my age, or indeed even veyr much younger. I often find myslef looking at a 20-something shp assistant and thinking "no I would not do her, not very attractive at all". This gives me a kind of moment of clarity - in that I realise I am obvously not as desparate as I thought I was! The fact is they DO age like grannies, it's a real disparity between the sexes. Why do you think 99% of male celebs have younger wives/girlfriends? If a man can, he will. It's tough on women, but hey.. they pulled all the strings in their teens and 20s so what goes around comes around.
    You underestimate yourself by the way. If you're at least average-looking for your age, you could quite easily attract a woman less-than good looking for 20 years younger than you, but who wold be good-looking to you. That's how it works. Also.. try Asian! They are not so ageist.

10. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The one about the fella who started going to a new bar. Soon he noticed an 'elderly' gent come in every evening taking a back booth and soon the booth would fill with young women excitedly fawning over the old gent.

So after a while the young fella has to ask the barkeep, "What's up with the old guy getting all the youhg girls every night?"

"I'm not feal sure. He just sits back there licking his eyebrows."

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that would be pretty desperate if you were willing to have sex with ANY 20 something.