no head

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by godonlyknows, May 28, 2006.

1. godonlyknows

godonlyknows Member

is it common 4 girls not to like giving head? coz my gf rarely ever does it, and unless i mention it there would be no head at all. and what i do get is usually like 2 minutes if that which really pisses me off!
    the annoying thing is im always doing stuff for her, i lick her out suck her tits everything and i get not much in return. if she in the mood i get a shag but a bj? fuck no.
    she used to do it more often but now the relationships been going on a while (over a year) its just sorta stopped. is this normal? because its really annoying! i think the reason she doesnt like doing it is shes one of those girls who will do it when turned on and in the bedroom but that is it. and even then it is like a chore. its like while shes doing that shes missing out on what i could be doing to her so its either 69 or nothing. i aint gonna dump her because of it because i love her but fucks sake it really aint that big a deal to give a bit once in a while is it?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

she may just not like giving head
    and you asking/begging for it all the time is probably turning her off, more than anything else. If you want to try and convince her to go down on you more you have to turn it into a more erotic situation for her.... get her to masturbate by ahnd or vibe while she goes down on you, or talk dirty to her (assuming she likes that) before/during, things like "I love the feeling of your mouth around my cock", etc

But it may not necessarily change, it may just be that she's wired that way

3. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

have you tried telling her how much you like it, or more to the point, How good she is at it. We ladies like to do things we think we're good at

4. RetroGroove_Grrl

but they CAN be that amazing!

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

With some womaen it ain't gonna happen no how/ no way.
    Other's will 'slip' in the heat of the moment once in a Blue Moon
    then later deny it ever happened . *go figure*

Ya gotta decide how what's more important - her or getting head.
    No it's no an easy decision......

6. twist1up4me

twist1up4me Member

i'd recommend not nagging her for one. my ex used to ask constantly for bj's & i hated it. the more you beg & nag the more i feel as tho it's a chore not a pleasure.
    good luck

peace & love,
    twist

7. godonlyknows

godonlyknows Member

hah yeh. rite so im jus gona cool off it now an c what happens. i dont beg for it, but i suppose it could seem like it to her. fuck!
    so if i jus try my best 2 keep my mouth shut, maybe hers will open lol.
    thing is she is real good at it whe she does do it which is also annoying because shes good but doesnt bloody do it lol.

8. RetroGroove_Grrl

well tell her just how good she is!!!

9. rmorgan

rmorgan Member

Maybe she just needs to be in the right mood. Even I find cock sucking boring if I'm not in the right mood.