no foreplay :S

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by CacTusDAN, Dec 30, 2004.

1. CacTusDAN

CacTusDAN Member

hey everyone, thank you for reading this and hopefully I will be able to get some help from yall. so I have been with a girl for about a month and we have been speaking of having sex with each other but she made me understand she never was/wanted to be fingered or have anything else done to her down there :S. so would yall think it is ok to have our first time without any foreplay? she has never had sex before either but she seems to realy want it. should I keep talking to her about trying it or just have it her way?
    cheers for your help! much appreciated
    i dont want it to be painful for her or anything

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

okay, so if she doesnt want to be touched or anything down there, how are you two plannng on having sex..

3. fulmah

fulmah Chaser of Muses

Go buy some lube, and use it on yourself.

4. CacTusDAN

CacTusDAN Member

she says she doesnt enjoy having people finger her and finds it ridiculous.. but sex she wants to try; sounds strange to me too ya know. that is why Im asking if yall know what I should do.

5. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Just a thought, maybe it's been too rough for her. It's a VERY sensitive area.

6. artful_dodger

artful_dodger Member

Yeah, I think Tarabelle is right... a lot of guys don't know to use a really light, soft touch.

No genital touching doesn't equal no foreplay, though... there's the whole rest of her body to enjoy.

7. Mui

Mui Senior Member

That sucks... some chicks are kind of weird like that... ude need some lube, hopefuly she will grow out of her fear of being touched like that.

8. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

She's scurred

9. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

boy, someone has issues. How can you not like being touched there by someone you love/trust? Oi. Sex without foreplay (or even just without sufficient foreplay) is not particularly fabulous. Has sh eever had someone/you go down on her, to see if she likes it? I find the tongue is a much softer tool than fingers. Tell her you refuse to have sex with her unless you guys get to have foreplay, cuz believe me, she isn't going to enjoy her first time if there isn't enough foreplay for her to loosen up a lil. Even with lube, foreplay is a requirement.

10. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Maybe shes just....shy, Thats the only reason i can thnk of as to why she doesnt want you to do anything down there.

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

she's embarassed there's no way a girl can not like to be fingered-especially at 15.

12. CacTusDAN

CacTusDAN Member

thx ihmurria thats what I was hoping to hear. well I'll follow what you guys said. sounds reasonable and I'll hopefully get you an update later.
    cheers for all the feedback!

13. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

fingering is not the only thing you can do during foreplay

I dont particularly like the fingering done in a "in and out" fast motion (doesnt do the trick AT ALL!!) and i've had plenty of guys that the only thing they do is that...but what about the breasts, massages, soft kissess all over, oral, light carressing of other erogenous zones (like neck, fingertips, ears, toes, etc etc etc)

Sex is not about "in and out" ...it is about exploration, about sensations and most importantly...pleasure..you dont get that from "in and out" you hear me.

say no to "in and out" then...say yes to foreplay!

14. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

ZePpeLinA has a good point there, there's so many options open to you apart from fingering here. Some women go crazy if you just kiss them all over.