Nirvana fans???

Discussion in 'Music' started by Foladh, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Foladh

Foladh Member

hi-di-hi

just wondering any nirvana fans out there ?

hehe big big big fan here :)

2. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

Hey :D Nirvana i don't know anyone who doesn't at least like them up to loving them. :D

3. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

love nirvana. i have a reall nice kurt cobain poster in my room i got it laminated a few weeks ago. his guitar work was usually pretty basic nothing special but his lyrics were so original, dude had a great voice and a great (albeit disturbed) mind.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I don't like 'em. :H

5. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

Have you read the journels? It was one of those reads where you sat thinking my god hes cazy and as you go through you realise you can relate to alot of it....i was all oooh and aaaaah and YUPPY! :D

6. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I am a big Nirvana fan or was I should say. The band itself died with Kurt Cobain so more of a to say Kurt Cobain fan. I have found alot of information of his life yet have not found the journals. Also I have some really rare to say lyrics of Kurt never released or recorded. I guess I can relate to so much of him and the lyrics as messed up as they may seem. Messed up mentally as myself. Nirvana was the beginning of the grunge rock of the '90's a revolution you could say. Peace

7. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

8. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

nirvana are great. but every one thinks that just because kurt wasn't a hendrix or a clapton, they dont get classed as a good band.

9. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

ive never heard someone say nirvana weren't good cos kobain isn't an amazing guitarist....ive only ever heard nivana are amazing cos cobain was an amazing lyricist! :D

10. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

you haven't? then you haven't read the Kurt Cobain thread....

11. Foladh

Foladh Member

wow , i got the nirvana box set for christmas , wit all his unrealesed and rare songs , such a kool box set!
    i love niirvana , everyone makes fun of me for being so into them ,
    i dont rerally care about his personal life (even tho his lyrics sorta speak about it ) but like the whole courtney love thing , dont really have any interest for that , it was none of my business wat they did wit there married life so hey!

12. Skelter

Skelter Helter

i don't like them either.

13. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

lurve em

14. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

p.s. i got the box set too, it rocks

15. Foladh

Foladh Member

hehe it does !!

16. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

just one question: why do the people who dont like nirvana even bother open a thread called 'nirvana fans!?!?!'. nothing personal, just interested.

17. Vicar_in_a_Tutu

Vicar_in_a_Tutu Member

Not a massive fan, but a fan all the same.

18. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

i like them

19. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I honestly am not able to understand how someone can 'love' a boxed set of music and yet have no interest or appreciation for the Artist. I guess I am different when it comes to music, and the appreciation of the Artist. Music to me is not so much as what is hip or top 40. Music is the sole identity of which myself can so much relate and in such a way as sort of my mood therapy. My attraction is not that of the 'songs' as much as it is the Lyrics and appreciation of someone capturing my feeling or mood whatever it may be in song for me to 'feel' or 'identify' with, yes the flow of the musical instruments are important only for me it is all about the Lyrics. I even listen to certain Eminem songs and appreciate the songs while opposite of Nirvana still I have feeling and meaning from them and respect for what I recieve from them. So since I forget what my point was I just say appreciate the Art of music, and like what you like and never feel tied down to one certain type of music. Peace

20. Jaan

Jaan Member

Love Nirvana!!! The box set has the song Do Re Mi. That's great. Sappy is my favourite song. Nirvana for me is the only band in the world, that has all the songs great songs. There isn't one Nirvana song, that I don't like.