Nipples becoming etect

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Andy Schumer, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Now that we had a thread about erections, I would like to know about women and their nipples when they become hard and noticeable.

Doyou become self-conscious, annoyed, embarrassed, proud?
    Not talking about sexual situation but in day today life like at the store or at work or any other place.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Title should say erect not etect

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

When we were young, my wife's nipples would become very erect when she was either aroused or cold. When we were in an MFM threesome with a close male friend, the three of us used to go for day long downhill skiing trips at a popular ski resort about three hours away from where we lived. As she was spending the day with two guys who fucked her all the time, she'd usually dispense with a bra (in case one of us wanted to play with her breasts on the drive there or back.) As a result, her normal attire (above the waist) typically consisted of a tight red pullover sweater beneath a heavy ski jacket.

Where am I going with this? Well, every time we did this, we'll take a break around noon and have lunch at the bar in the lodge. Unlike your stereotypical bar or pub, this place was extremely well lit and bright (lots of light streaming in through the big windows.) It was warm inside, so my wife would always shed her jacket, but still cool enough that her nipples would stand at full attention and were clearly visible through the fabric of her sweater. Our friend and I always loved that view, but never mentioned it to her. (I know that a large number of other men admired it too, as I'd notice guys make multiple unnecessary slow strolls past our table, just so they could stare at my wife's breasts.)

Oddly enough, my wife never realized the show she was providing (or claims she didn't) until I mention it to her a few years ago. (We're both in our 60s now, so those skiing days are a part of the distance past for us.) When I mentioned it to her, she got embarrassed and irritated, saying that I should have told her about it back then, adding that she would have taken steps (like wearing a bra) to keep it from happening. I pointed out that she didn't know what was happening at the time, so it didn't affect her comfort level with her "inadvertent" public display back then, plus she inadvertently entertained a very large (but indeterminate) number of men at the same time. I said that she should be proud, rather than embarrassed. She eventually, reluctantly agreed with me. :D

Suburbanray and Andy Schumer like this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

y wife was pleased at the attention she got when wearing a thin top and no bra and her nipples became prominent, such as in the cold A/C in the grocery store.

5. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I would have liked to do that to my wife when we were young. When we were in our 20s, her nipples were very sensitive and anything beyond lightly stroking them was anywhere from uncomfortable to downright painful for her. Now, we're both in our 60s and I can be pretty much as frisky as I want with them without her minding.

JudithJ1337 likes this.
  6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

One of my favorite thing is kissing, licking and sucking a woman's nipples until they are erect. I like to start with some gentle caressing, then kiss down her neck and chest to her titties. I don't go straight for the nipple, preferring to kiss all around them, being sure to kiss the fold at the bottom, then spiral in to her areola to her nipple. If she's naked, I like to transfer some juice from her pussy to her nipple until it is wet then suck off the juice. I love tittie pay.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  7. newdist

newdist Members

Not a woman but this applies to me ! I have been pumping my nipples for years and now my nipples are quite large and my boobs are getting larger ! My nipples stick out quite noticeably and are quite dark in color ! ! wear very light t-shirts and my prominent dark nipples are easily seen through the thin material ! It turns me on knowing that people,men and women ,are staring at my almost exposed large protruding nipples !

8. bsboy

bsboy Bi boy

I like hard nipples. anyone's! :p:D

SantaCruzRob likes this.