night of the assholes

Discussion in 'New Books' started by blackcat666, Mar 2, 2011.

1. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

"THE ASSHOLES ARE COMING TO GET YOU, BARBARA"...

a plague of assholes is infecting the countryside. normal everyday people are transforming into jerks, snobs, dicks, and douchebags. and they all have only one purpose: to make your life a living hell.

today is the worst day of barbara's life. the assholes are everywhere. they're picking fights, causing accidents, and even killing people. but you must remain calm. if you raise your temper to an asshole you'll become one of them.

after losing her brother to the asshole onslaught, barbara flees for her life. she finds safety in a desolate farmhouse with six other survivors.
    cut off from the world and surrounded by a sea of assholes, they must figure out a way to last through the night. but more and more of those bastards are gathering outside, preparing for the coming of something much worst...

the above review of kevin l. donihe's "night of the assholes" is from the back cover of the book.

now for my review.
    yes, this book is a parody of george a. romero's "night of the living dead."

i have an asshole who lives down the street from me.
    IN MY 54 YEARS HE IS ON MY TOP 5 LIST OF ONE OF THE BIGGIST ASSHOLES IT HAS BEEN MY UN-FORTUNE TO EVER COME ACROSS!
    :ack2:

now with kevin donihe book, whenever i'm forced to have to deal with my asshole, insted of being mad and fuming about the shit he puts me through; i can kick back with this book and decompress, and bust my gut laughing at assholes and the pain they put me through.
    :2thumbsup:

i give "night of the asshole" five stars out of five stars.

2. surreal_charm

surreal_charm Member

sounds good.

3. hippielove88

hippielove88 Member

i think this is pretty awesome....5 stars, I concur with that rating :)