Night before my big meeting

Discussion in 'True Love' started by crazytrain341, Feb 20, 2021.

1. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Non fiction

Things are going well at work. But I've been building on a proposal to present to the board of directors outlining a fairly aggressive change in direction. Without getting into details, I feel we need to start implementing changes while we can be proactive and ahead of others rather than reactive to other organisations who shift first. In other words our org can be a leader for others to follow, or we can sit on our heels and risk having to follow others instead. It’s an expensive idea, no one likes change esp when things are going well and there would be no assurance of success. It would be a hard sell in these COVID times, especially since things are going OK. I've been working really hard on this proposal. I believe in it. She knows this. In fact, she’s helped me.

2. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

I knew she will want sex that night. I have weekends off, she is a nurse so she rotates her days off, 4 on and 2 off, 10 hour days. We have weekends together every 6 weeks. We usually have sex when at least one of our days off lines up. Every now and then, she switches a Saturday or Sunday with another girl so we can have sex. Good girl. Very well behaved. A few nights ago, it was only her that had the day off. When she brings a candle in the master bathroom and spends 2 hours washing her hair, doing her nails, shaving her lady parts she comes out expecting sex. And not just a quickie, these are our extended sex nights often lasting the entire night. Why would she do this on the night before my important meeting? She knows how hard I’ve been working on this and how deeply I believe in this new direction.

BoyToy69 and Sambone like this.
  3. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

She gets ready for her extended bathroom visit like it is a religious ritual. As she was getting ready, I made sure she saw me go into my closet where I set aside a special set of formal clothes for special events and important meetings. I hand picked dark slim fit pleated slacks and a gun metal grey shirt that always gives me confidence. I have about 40 or so ties, but I chose an expensive black tie with white stripes that she bought me years ago. I chose a nice pair of striped socks. I hung them by the empty triple guitar stand by the master bathroom and moved it so it is slightly in her way to make sure she sees it as she enters the bathroom. I figure, I’ll masturbate, release and I’ll be fast asleep long before she gets out, she’ll get the point.

Continued...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  4. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Similar to most marriages, its usually the man who initiates sex. We are no different. However sometimes, she wakes me up for a quickie looking for an orgasm or two perhaps to help her sleep. After almost 20 years of marriage, I know her well. Judging by the time she spent in the bathroom and the fact that she is expecting her period in a few days, she won’t be happy with the drive thru McD’s happy meal. No, not tonight. She's going to want a full course meal.

So she didn’t get the cue and wasn’t deterred by the fact that I didn’t initiate sex. Her girly parts have taken over her brain and told her to completely disregard my important meeting with the board that I've been preparing for. Those girly parts will need to be punished. As expected but against my wishes, she woke me up at 3:30AM. She was ready. This is usually when we have sex b/c our teenagers stay up late, but not that late (so we think!). Sex for us always starts with me giving her a full body massage from her toes to the nape of her neck. I usually take my time, I absolutely love feeling her experienced body and kneading it like a firm ball of dough. But this time it was quick. However, I didn’t want her to feel ripped off so I really leaned into it. I massaged her with the palm of one hand on top of the other. Taking a page from my knowledge of skiing, I stacked my hands, wrists, elbows and upper body to really lean into her massage to make her feel it. I noticed the massage oil helps to increase friction and generate heat so I used more than I normally do.

5. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

She gives great oral. Again thinking about my meeting in only a few hours, I didn’t let her blow me for too long. After she gives me oral, I love tonguing her mouth to clean it so I can taste my own manshaft. Besides, I like eating her a lot more because I’m in the driver seat. I usually start really slow, light kisses and gentle licks. This could last for a long time as I slowly work up to a climactic point. But not tonight. I ate her faster and more aggressively than I normally do hoping to end this soon and get at least an hour or two of sleep. I stopped once in a while to let her cool off and induce a bit of pain via clit / labia / inner thigh spanking. If she is really naughty, I'll use a spanking implement in the form of bamboo kitchen spoon or a ruler. I’ve eaten her perhaps thousands of times. I’ve learned that the mixture of pleasure and pain adds a new dimension to sex. To us, pleasure and pain in sex is like eating a plate of fettuccine alfredo and every now and then biting into a whole peppercorn to get that brief explosion of spiciness in your mouth before you continue on with your savoury meal. However, it takes a mature sense of taste to appreciate it. Not everyone does.

I also like to spread her wide open or put her ankles together (often with ankle cuffs) and pull her legs up into a diaper position so I can stick my tongue as far down her vagina as it can go. Sometimes I’ll leave my tongue deep in her and wiggle around. Or I’ll ram my tongue in and out for a while. At the same time, I’m usually playing / kneading / slapping / twisting / tugging her beautifully firm B cup breasts at the same time. See my above mentioned comments on pleasure and pain. Although I mix it up a lot so she never knows what she’s going to get.

I have two common finishing moves when I perform oral on her. I didn’t do this one but if she isn’t already tied down, I’ll grab her forearms and pin them on the bed and bury my face on her kitty and eat like my life depended on it. For my wife, I believe it is the feeling that she is not in control and lacks a choice that drives her wild. We rarely talk about sex. So she has never told me. But I also believe that she likes the feeling that I will use her lady parts however I please and for any length of time that satisfies me. But in reality, I’m doing this entirely for her pleasure and enjoyment. I am pleased when she is happy. It is a complex state of mind for both of us. I will know if she is genuinely uncomfortable. Or if she is resisting because she wants me to continue.

My other finishing oral move is the one I chose to perform that night. It involves tightly hooking my arms around her upper thighs, and aggressively licking the full length of her slit like a rabid dog. As I mentioned before, she usually has wrist and ankle cuffs. If she is naughty, I’ll usually clip her wrist cuffs together and then clip them to the center of the headboard. This allows me to turn her over on her tummy perhaps for a spanking when her wrists clipped together above her head. Not only do I have my head and tongue action, but I’m using my arms to bounce her on the bed to increase the stroke length. The combination of all this creates a rhythmic motion that can go on for a long time. Combine this with clit sucking, tongue lashing her vagina and putting her whole kitting my mouth and she simply won’t survive. In almost 20 years of doing this with variations, it always induces at least one but more often multiple orgasms. Either she had one very long orgasm or several in a row. By this time, my tongue and jaw is often sore too. I’m ready to sleep now.

Continued ...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  6. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

A Shakespearean aside: the Sex, the Vanilla Virgin and Family Life
    That means it’s a side-thought and an optional read you dumb-ass!

Now I’m not foolish enough to think that I’m home free just because she had a nice big orgasm. She’s going to expect at least some vaginal sex and of course I’m happy to oblige IF I didn’t have such an important meeting looming over me. However, for us, vaginal sex is like the mac and cheese, chicken nuggets, pizza or hotdog (pun fully intended!) of sex. There was a time in my youth when that is all I would eat. There was a time when I didn’t understand why anyone would eat bitter, spicy or sour food. Why would one put onions and mustard on a hotdog?!? I didn’t understand why anyone would use hot sauce, wasabi or sauces like Worcestershire. And lemons, gross! They’re sour! There was a time when I was a young adult where I didn’t understand why anyone would drink warm alcohol like red wine. Or when I started drinking coffee, I wondered how anyone can drink black coffee. It was bitter, who would enjoy that? But as an adult, my palate has advanced considerably and I now enjoy all the aforementioned tastes. Our taste in sex has advanced as well. However for me, I still won’t turn down a good ol’ fashioned hot dog or a hot bowl of mac and cheese if you know what I mean. :)

So in other words, I consider vaginal sex a novice activity. Now that we’re well into mid-life-crisis age, our taste in sex, like our taste in food, has grown considerably. Now keeping with the above motif, she likes her coffee nice and sweet with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, that foamy stuff and the works. I take my coffee straight black. I would gladly forgo vaginal sex and default to my favorite activity and eat my woman the entire night. My wife and I now occasionally dabble in other what I could call more advanced sex play such as bondage, pain / pleasure / spanking, punishment / rough sex, denial, humiliation, D/s, pet play and even breathplay. But I feel we have a long way to go. We haven’t tried sharing / swapping, threesomes, bi-play, exhibitionism, nudist life and I’m afraid anything else is likely a hard no.

What I find interesting is that we never talk about sex. Also, the above-mentioned sex play wasn’t even a fantasy of ours. I never asked her if I can put a collar and leash on her so I can treat her like a pet dog, or if I can hang bells off her nipples and clit so I can hear her ring like a tambourine when she gets pounded from behind. I never asked if I can spank the underside of her breasts to because they turn red easier than her ass since she gets ass-spanked every time we have sex and probably got accustomed to it.

So that begs the question, how does one get involved in this type of sex play when it wasn’t previously discussed or agreed upon? And why can’t we spend just a few minutes talking about it? How did I know she would be OK with it? The short answers are: if I asked ahead of time outside of the heat of sex, her brain which controls her mouth would have said no. I didn’t know if she would be OK with it. In fact, I didn’t even know if I was OK with it. In the creativity that is involved with sex combined with the heat of the moment and after she had a few orgasms, she simply loses the ability to resist and is more open to being coerced. As I mentioned above, in our patriarchal household and as the alpha male, she knows her place, I will take what I want from her.

Another conundrum is that neither of us were sexually experienced. I didn’t start having sex until my mid 20’s. She is my second and I am her first. I can’t profess how much I regret not being able to say that she is my first and last. I call her my Vanilla Virgin. Actually, we were both very vanilla in our early sex lives. We would do the same thing every single time we had sex in the same sequence. Now, when you have nothing to compare it to, if that is all you ever do, then you’re not missing anything.

But one night changed all of that.

14 years ago, I got carried away having sex with her missionary position. Like many women (so I heard), she orgasms quickly from clitoral stimulation / oral sex and not so easily from vaginal sex. After a long, sweaty bout of vaginal sex, she was beginning to orgasm. I can feel the preemptive rumble of an eruption brewing deep within her. In the heat of the moment I buried my manshaft deep within her, pinned her wrists above her head with one hand and slapped her breasts with the other hand. I didn’t plan to do that. I’ve never done that before. It also wasn’t something I fantasized about either. It just happened. With me being on top, I remember her tits were wet from our sweat (mostly mine) and made a great "slap" sound. I remember I couldn’t see properly from the sweat dripping in my eyes, but I could still see her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She had a second or extended orgasm and I think she passed out a bit which scared me. Repeated hard pelvic thrusts followed by grinding my manshaft deep within her kitty combined with her vaginal muscles kneading my member, I finished shortly after her. Even as I was unloading, pulsating and seemingly an eternity after she started her orgasm, she was still in after shock - convulsing and shaking. I remember that she wore long sleeves for a few days to hide the finger marks I inadvertently left on her wrists. I remember the pins and needles feeling on my sore fingertips on my right hand that I used to slap her breasts. I remember looking at her beautiful and irregularly reddened breasts which would later nurture each of our children in the most tender and gentle way possible during the most critical stages of their new lives. I remember this night as clear as day. 9 months later, our beautiful daughter, Dakota, was born! (although not sure it was from this session)

We never talked about it. But this was a turning point for our sex lives. In the years that followed this sex night, we would start to collect wrist / ankle cuffs, spreader bars, rope, rulers / bamboo spoons / wooden sticks, ceiling hooks, collar and leash. I eventually learned that her lady parts seem to have desires on their own independent of her mind. I eventually learned that her lady parts seemed to desire being dominated, controlled, restrained and forced by someone she loves and trusts when her mind thinks it’s silly. I learned that the aforementioned combined with a well timed inclusion of pain greatly accentuates her orgasm. I eventually learned by making mistakes that pain must be accompanied or followed closely by ubiquitous pleasure to keep her in a trace-like state or she will “wake up” and the magic is gone and likely unrecoverable for that night. I eventually learned that neither of us even knew that we were capable of this type of sex. It just happened. Speaking for myself, I didn’t know I even liked this type of sex. In fact, I didn’t even know it existed at the time. I eventually learned that it is the randomness of the sexual experience, not knowing what to expect that makes it unpredictable and exciting. It is why she wakes me up at night. Finally, I eventually learned that it is only true love, deep compassion, unshakable trust and genuine respect that she would allow me to do these things to her, my Vanilla Virgin.

The simple reason we never talk about sex is that family life is busy outside of the bedroom. As of this writing, our children are 13-17 years old now. Even in these unprecedented pandemic times, we’re taxiing them around to music lessons, hockey, skating, skiing and various other activities. It’s a busy life. Aside from taking care of their educational, physical and nutritional needs, the best part about raising our son is to teach him how to to live honorably. How to be selfless, how to give without expecting anything in return. When to look another man in the eye and lean into a handshake and when to take a more gentle approach to a handshake. One day, he may take a woman and start his own household. It's never too early to start instilling the values he needs to be successful.

As for my daughters, I hope to model for them how a man treats a woman. How a man buys gifts for his woman outside of her birthday and anniversary for no reason at all. How a man gets at 5AM on his day off to shovel a path in the snow so his wife doesn’t slip or get her socks wet when she goes to work. How a man gets up before she does to scrape the ice off his woman’s windshield and warm it up on a snowy winter morning (no I don’t wake my daughters up for this LOL). How a man oversees not just the health and happiness of his children but also his wife. How a man will put everyone in his family ahead of himself. As a father figure to my daughters, I hope to show the proper role of a man in family life in hopes they will seek out the same qualities when they select a partner of their own when or if they are ready to settle down.

End of aside.

Continued …

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  7. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

If anyone is actually reading this haha sorry for the long delay between posts. I had to rewrite this part as I was getting too bold with the details. To protect my anonymity, or at least my perception of anonymity, I had to revise this part. I’ve also made some edits to the above posts. I still consider this non-fiction however names, places, numbers may not be real.

Anyways.

My wife is under the impression that my entire proposal lies in the 8 slide Powerpoint that she “helped” me create. The board of directors are simply not going to give me their vote based on a few Powerpoint slides that they’ve already seen. They will cast their votes based on my leadership performance. What my wife doesn’t understand is that I’ve been preparing for this proposal for the last 6 years notwithstanding the presentation and the meeting tomorrow morning.

I always get a kick when famous people, actors, rock stars and even business leaders say “never give up”, “have a dream and chase it relentlessly”, “look at me, I made it”. Of course they offer this advice with unobstructed impunity. The reality is that most of us will not be A-list actors or stadium filling rock stars no matter how hard we try. Leadership is the same. Hollywood and the general media does a great job in romanticizing leadership as one who never lifts a finger, sits in a nice big leather chair and just tells others what to do and they’ll just happily do it all the time. What a bunch of crap.

Here is what leadership means to me. Leadership is always being the first to arrive and last to leave, picking up the slack from my employees not doing their job, having to vy for a pay raise for the SAME aforementioned employees, being blamed for everything even though it is clearly not my fault and my favorite is always being the first to get fired.

The board will watch my presentation as I run through the plan and metrics. However they will vote on it based on my leadership performance. Recognizing this, I’ve been preparing for this meeting for the last 6 years. Here’s how. I’ve negotiated cost-of-living increases for my staff well above inflation. But when I sought approval from the board I didn’t call it a “raise.” If I asked for a “raise” for my staff, I would have to explain how they are facing extra responsibility and higher performance to justify a raise. No, I called it a “cost of living” adjustment. Over the years, my staff are earning almost 4% above the 75th percentile pay scale in the city. That is a conservative estimate, it’s probably closer to the 90th percentile. They can do the same job somewhere else, but who would take a 4% pay cut to do that? I’ve essentially purchased their loyalty. Subsequently, attrition has nearly non-existent.

I’ve also been purposely engineering successes. I’ve taken a normal success and buffed it up to make it look like a bigger success than it actually is. Yes, this is a bit manipulative but this is how you play the game. You’re not going to hold a leadership position if you’re not willing to lie, cheat and steal. Yes, I did say that. I tooted my own horn. So the board will see very low staff attrition rates, staff loyalty that is wrapped around my finger and a string of successes which are really just normal day-to-day business that I’ve buffed up to a brilliant shine. They will vote to that effect. I know what I’m doing. I’ve done this before.

My wife doesn’t understand any of this. She ridicules me and tells me I just sit there, send emails and tell people what to do. That is actually not far from the truth. She is a nurse, she puts on her cute little scrubs, works 10 hours shifts 4 days in a row, 2 days off and when she is done work, she strips out of her scrubs and as she does, she forgets about her work and leaves it behind. Aside from needing to take an exam at home every now and then for re-training, she will never understand the idea that some people simply do not walk away from their responsibilities when the day is over.

So as you can see, there is a lot more riding on this than spending 20 minutes putting together a few Powerpoint slides. I know she likes to have sex when she has a day off the next day. Our days off do not match. She works a 4-2-4-2 rotation. But after almost 18 years of marriage and a fairly active sex life, surely she can wait one night. But I know her. I believe she was trying to create a scenario, not a fictitious one but a real one.

Continued ...

jenisubi likes this.