Ni No Kuni 2 is the kind of video game we need right now!

Discussion in 'The Media' started by JShep2154, Mar 31, 2018.

1. JShep2154

JShep2154 Member

In a world where corrupt leaders reign with no challengers and the never deescalating war perhaps this is the type of video game we need! We need a video game that inspires people to strive for freedom and peace as well as international cooperation!

Ni no Kuni 2 review: 'Like shooting sunshine right into your veins' | GamesRadar+

https://games.avclub.com/ni-no-kuni-2-is-the-ghibli-inspired-anti-war-fairy-tal-1823932529

https://games.avclub.com/corrupt-leaders-get-what-s-coming-to-them-in-ni-no-kuni-1824185207

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter HipForums Supporter

I paid a small fortune for a dozen like it, video games that blame greedy corporations and governments for all the world's problems, sold by greedy corporations that own governments. EA video games was voted the worst company of the year for stealing candy from more babies than anyone. Its like, Biblical or something and I can never get enough. You can give them to your kids and teach them valuable moral lessons.

3. JShep2154

JShep2154 Member

Have you heard of this game? Do to it being released in an unfinished state people made the bugs into memes.

4. wooleeheron

Nobody knows how to practice perfect crocodile smiles like greedy corporations, but the Japanese are talking over this market. They actually know how to act civil and pretend they like you, and are training robots and interactive AI.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I am actually playing andrameda as I write this. (I needed a lil break from killing kett)
    I fail to See the reason behind the hate for this game. Maybe I got it after it was fixed or maybe I went in with low expectations but it's not hurting the franchise any. Not as good as the first two but I wouldn't expect it to be. As for the money grabbing EA does, it's pretty simple. If you buy it they will continue to do it. So only buy what has value. Stop buying stupid ass uniforms and shit like that and they will start only selling things of value.

Asmodean likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

Some 37% of all games sold on Steam are never played, while many of these games are pre-sold. Everyone complains the games are not very fun to play, but they keep buying them and even pre-ordering them, while developers have spent considerable effort learning how to even give away free games, and then get the idiots to buy additions. You might as well attempt to reason with a 2 year old on Christmas morning that you need to change their diaper first.

This is why banks rule the world because, otherwise, it would be total chaos.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Well people got to stop blaming ea and start blaming that 37%.

8. wooleeheron

One in five Americans insists the sun revolves around the earth,
    And you might as well attempt to scold a pig at feeding time.
    The market is highly deregulated to encourage expansion,
    With electronics and electricity accounting for,
    Well over a quarter of the world economy,
    And still rapidly growing.
    Many I have talked to who work in the industry,
    Agree it can make the Mafia look tame sometimes.
    The Japanese are infamous,
    For seeing just how much they can get away with,
    And backing off real fast if they get caught.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

First off I have no idea what you are going on about and secondly lets start a pole for Americans...do you think the sun revolves around the earth?

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Nah.

11. wooleeheron

The statistic comes from the National Science Foundation,
    And is the result of 40 years of surveys.
    Other countries have similar statistics,
    As high as 30% of the population.

12. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Whatever. The other night I scored 70 points and pulled down 21 rebounds as Al Horford.

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

One thing I don't need is manga/anime style video games. Besides that the graphics don't appeal to me, there's always too many details that don't seem to fit the context and/or setting. This unbridled freedom as they would probably portray it always make it too nonsensical and annoying for me.

14. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I keep hearing about these people I have yet to meet one.

15. Asmodean

Same with the assertion that 50% of gamers are female... Why do people say that stuff?

16. Noserider

Just to clarify and stress its relevancy to the thread topic, this was in a basketball video game and not in a daydream or something.

17. Asmodean

Duly noted :)

18. Noserider

Duh.

The universe revolves around the United States of America.

[​IMG]

GeorgeJetStoned likes this.
  19. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Duh, that dosnt change the fact that the USA is round and the rest of the losers are flat.

Noserider likes this.
  20. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Because they count solitare and candy crush. Not real games like call of duty.