nfl season 2013-2014

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by slappysquirrel, Aug 10, 2013.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is why I load my squirt gun up with watery semen and shoot their feets, to cool them off.. They never know my sick fetish they just participated in.. .. :2thumbsup:

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

As a pure passer, Tebow is not up to NFL starter standards.

He is a great runner though, and was an amazing college qb.

Tebow is do-goody-two-shoes, bible thumping, hard working, good looking, charismatic, talented athlete. Overall, I think that there is more to like than to hate about Tim. Doesn't seem like such a bad guy to me, though I can understand why some of you immoral low-life types don't like him ;)

I think that he was a good acquisition for the patriots. He probably wont get a lot of playing time, but he could be useful in special situations.

3. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

I certainly hope you're not serious. Because that pissed me off a little.

For the record, I judge an athlete by their ability to play. I don't care about what he worships, what he looks like, or how charismatic he is.

The Pats should use him as a full back or running back, imo.

4. deviate

deviate Senior Member

The thing that irritates me so much about Tebow is that he's a local legend. And I am tired of hearing about it. Beyond that, I think he is over hyped.

Although I am really surprised the Jags haven't tried to draft him. Thankful, but surprised.

Now excuse me while I resume back to my immoral lifestyle.

5. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You serious? That's fucking gnarly. Thanks to this post, if I ever see someone do that to someone I know they're getting punched in the face. :2thumbsup:

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

I made it up..

but If I thought it up, ..

u know it be true somewhere.. ;)

7. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I thought you would like that one. :2thumbsup:

8. newbie-one

When I use the winky face, it means that I'm kidding.

He doesn't really fit in to any NFL system. Terrible reads, terrible at deep throws. I haven't seen him throw any wobblers recently, but he makes some pretty ugly throws.

He might improve though. I'm sure there is a system where he could have better production, but it wouldn't be worth it for a team to re-tool just for him. Charisma can have some value on the field, if you can get other players to go to a higher level.

Unlikely that Tebow will ever be anything other than a third stringer or special situation guy in the NFL

9. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You sick bastid. :2thumbsup:

They're still getting punched in the face.

10. cynthy160

cynthy160 Senior Member

You have some limited immunity from it in Rochester. You'd prolly go bonkers in a place like Pittsburgh (no offense, Pittsburgh).

11. deviate

deviate Senior Member

12. *MAMA*

;)
    Ok good. I'm well aware my lifestyle is immoral. I just don't like people telling me it is lol. :sunny:

He could improve. I don't know though. Everyone I know is still crying over him getting traded. "Oh he could've learned so much from Manning." He's been playing football since he was 14, if I remember correctly. He should be showing more that potential at this point.

13. deviate

deviate Senior Member

RGIII is gonna own all you suckas this season!!

I can't fucking wait.

That was so upsetting last season. I wanted to bitchslap Shanahan. Fucking idiot.

14. newbie-one

there's definitely folks that over rate tebow. that whole petition to the white house was just ridiculous

15. *MAMA*

16. deviate

deviate Senior Member

:rofl:

17. *MAMA*

^^^ that was my reaction too lol

18. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Well the Steelers sucked in their opener but I've been a fan of them since forever, even before the Chuck Knoll era, back in the fifties and sixties.

Before the seventies they only made one playoff in 39 years.
    Now they are the top team in the league.

And the only team to have fielded a Supreme Court Justice. In addition they were the first to hire an African-American Assistant Coach, to start an African-American quarterback, to have an African-American Super Bowl MVP, to hire an African-American Coordinator, the first to push for passage of an "equal opportunity" mandating that at least one minority candidate is given an interview in all head coach hiring decisions throughout the league, and the first to hire a female as full-time athletic trainer.

But they do get paid to much.

Terry Bradshaw was signed to a 5 year contract in 1970 as the number one draft pick. The contract was worth $285,000 over the entire five years. In his rookie year he made $36,000.

In 2004 Ben Roethlisberger was 11th overall in the NFL draft and he signed a six-year contract worth $22.26 million, with another $17.73 million available as incentives.

Franco Harris sometimes hitchhiked to home games.

19. deviate

deviate Senior Member

20. *MAMA*