news

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by asilos vulnerado, Apr 6, 2007.

1. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

2. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

3. asilos vulnerado

yea, i wrote a letter to the author of that article (the anit-drug one) and have yet to recieve a response.

4. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

smh@The Independent

5. asilos vulnerado

Thats hardly an explanation. Its just one persons account of what happened to them. Unless you know significantly more about that persons circumstances its impossible to make any sort of conclusion. Yes, cannabis can be addictive but that fact by itself doesnt really tell you anything since anything can be addictive. Also, the effects described vary significantly from person to person.

6. slinkie

slinkie Member

First off....Where in the hell do they get that seeds of today are stronger than seeds of the 60's?
    Both my parents and every relative I have that smokes, begs to differ. They all say pot today is so much weaker than the good shit they used to smoke.

Secondly....How exactly are we to know for certain that if the people who turned skitzo did so by smoking pot? Or wouldn't have turned skitzo if they had not ever smoked pot?

Great, blame pot overall for a person's brain imbalance and claim it will happen to everyone who smokes it too. Perfect.
    :bs: