newbwe wiht LSD

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by yami_frank, Apr 11, 2013.

1. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

Hey there im jstu starting to get into this enew fantastic world. i have done lsd only once 2 tabs of 160micrograms.
    WEll i jsut found a dealer in my area.
    Ive been speakign to him throught sms and im getting a bit confused:

DEALER:Microdots R 1000 mic. They R £15 each but can do U a deal depending on how many u want
    ME: A 1000 micrograms each microdot? R u positive haha. Never even heard that amount
    DEALER: MIC doesn't stand for microgram. I dont know how many micrograms they are I haven't dealt in that, generally tabs range from 250 mic to 1200 mic, almost all microdots are 1000 mic unless U get a bad batch but last time I got these in I tripped hard for a good 12 hours so im pretty sure they're on point. MIC is a measurement of concentration not volume.

So ye im confused for many reasons: 1. i thoght lsd was measure in micrograms...or are we talkigna bout the same thing really?

another westio is: are microdots any good, or shall i go for tabs? ...

2. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Microdots should be good.

You're dealer doesn't know what he's talking about. A measurement of concentration is something like, mg per ml, or in general, anything per anything else, is the measure of the concentration of the first in the second.

If he were dealing in liquid then it would be appropriate to use a unit of concentration to describe the potency of the liquid, as in, 1mg per 3.5ml solution.

Since he has microdots it would be sort of silly to use a measure of concentration to rate them. With a solid medium you would be comparing the mass of the LSD to the mass of the binder or whatever else is in the microdot, which would give you a number that has no real meaning on it's own. For example, say you have 100ug of lsd in a microdot that weighs a mg(idk what microdots weigh), then the measure of concentration would be .1 ug of lsd/mg of binder. It wouldn't make any sense to measure LSD this way in microdots. I would be very wary of this dealer.

That said, however, microdots aren't the easiest thing to come by, so it may be something of some value if it is real, and he just doesn't know what he's talking about.

3. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Your dealer's a fool. Approach with caution.

4. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

5. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

oh well i will give it ago. aslo is it possible for a microdot or tab to have 1000mic? ifthats so 15 quid is pretty good isnt it?

6. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

sorry as you see i have no knoledge about this atm

7. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

You're not going to find a microdot with 1000ug of LSD. I think it's probably possible to make those, but definitely not cost effective or reasonable in any other way to dose a single hit that high. Jesus, can you imagine if you got a hit of acid without knowing the dose, and took it, only to find ten minutes later that this is the strongest hit of acid you've ever taken and that you're about to embark on the most epic spiritual mind journey of your life, thinking that you were just going to have a normal dose acid trip.

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

He has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

Maybe it's nbome, and he's just repeating the amounts he's been told, but was never told the real chemical, and it is 1000mcg, or 1mg. Because it's NOT 1mg LSD, I promise.

Sounds sketchy. Why are you even texting this shit? Sounds like a horrible idea, that trail never goes away and the laws can and will change, and all of it could be accessable and/or actively crawled through.

Don't trust him, or any of his shit, or anything he says. He's got no clue what's going on.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

:confused:
    :smilielol5:

Yeah, find someone who isn't trying to baffle you with bullshit.

10. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

hmmm i see, well thanks alot for your answers.
    NOw next wquestion: HWERE CAN I FIND a DECENT LSD DEALER!!!!???

11. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Similarly to how you found this dealer. You have a chat, learn your shit before you go for the chat, and judge whether he knows what he is doing.

Ask where does it come? Common good answers will be, Cali, Canada, Switzerland, I'm sure there are plenty, but thats what i come across.

Ask if he's tried it, where he gets it. I highly doubt he'll get it through the chemist or is the chemist, but he should have a descent idea of how the trade works.

Listen for regular queues, 8-12 hours is good, if he's listing 36 hours or something ridiculous to entice you, chances are it's not LSD

Hippie friendly festivals are usually the best place, live shows. Look for the guy in tie dye. They usually are looking for people! Sometimes they will give out their number, so if you like him you can come back

12. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

The last place you look :D unless you give up your search early, obviously..

Edit: Too late, damn Caterpillars... I thought you guys were pretty slow?

13. Sleeping Caterpillar

Out of hookah

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I recommend becoming close friends with this dealer, because he is clearly in possession of a time machine capable of taking you back to 1962. :rolleyes:

tabs these days basically max out at 250ug and that's if you are unbelievably lucky. Average LSD blotters are more 20-80ug range. your dealer is full of shit. might not even be LSD.

15. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

16. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

in my experience, and i'm only 21, most people don't know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to acid, lsd or any psychedelic chemical with a very low dose. Some guy i met who called himself uncle cid said the same thing about this liquid he had, and he said 2 drops was = to 1000 ug, which was absolute bullshit because he was taking drops left and right and was walking around just fine.

Here's what I'm going to say, if you're going to be taking these kinds of drugs, you are going to want to purchase an Elrich Test kit from the bunk police. I'm not a part of their website or whatever so im not trying to sell it here, but it's only 15$ and has a rather speedy delivery time, and since I have got it, i have been testing all the 'acid' i come in contact with. not once has it tested positive for LSD, lysergic acid diethylamide. It's sad to know how propogated this Nbome stuff is, I mean i don't know shit about the market, but that is what everyone is claiming their stuff to be after i test it. If you find a dealer who sells actual lsd, then you are one of the luckiest people on the grey side of the grave in my opinion. then if you can find someone who knows the amount per dose, well then consider yourself god or whatever you want to call it.

17. CrannMann

CrannMann Member

sleepy cat is rather right about this, don't fall for the 18 hour trips stuff, could be a doc or something way worse for your health.

If you are truely looking for a psychedelic experience, and you want something that you can trust with your mind, you won't want to stray far from LSD or psilocybin. A lot of research chems already have a bad name in the underground scene, and LSD is one of the most researched drugs of all time. You can feel safe with it's chemistry, as long as your chemistry is okay too.

There just isn't enough research on these 'research chemicals' i mean, nbome was discovered in early 2000's and hasn't had even a fraction of the research that LSD has. do your homework, get more educated and help society one step at a time.

18. yami_frank

yami_frank Guest

thanks for your answers guys, now i know a little bit more. is good to get "ducated" as crannmann said X). Now just one last wquestion: Does weed enhances or weaken the lsd effeects (silver haze for example)?

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Weed potentiates and enhances low doses of LSD, I find at higher doses weed pretty much gets lost in the LSD experience and only clouds the experience if anything.

20. Sleeping Caterpillar

Through anecdotal evidence, including my own and others as reported:

Weed when mixed with acid:
    Lessens the effects of the come up,
    Heightens the effects of the peak,
    Increases effects of the comedown.

In my honest opinion, if you are to smoke with acid, I say do it on the tail end of the trip! That way you take the experience for what it is, and enjoy and relax at the end.