Newbie out of North Jersey

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by NJeff, Mar 12, 2012.

1. NJeff

NJeff Guest

Hey Hip Forums,

My names Jeff, i'm 21 and live in Essex county. I'm going to school to be a teacher and currently work at Verizon. I'm into all kinds of music from jam to minimal house to hip hop. Joined to expand my network of friends, if you live in the area feel free to message me.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the show, Jeff!

3. EarthFluteman

EarthFluteman Member

hey bro! im in essex county too & just joined forum myself! spend alot of time at south mountain reservation jammin on my bamboo...pleased to meet u brutha!

4. Lotus123

Lotus123 Guest

Welp. That makes three of us newbies from Essex county! Pleased to meet ya!

5. Stowned

Stowned Member

Im in Ocean County. Until Ocala FL regionals. Essex is far from me i think

6. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

I am not from Essex county but welcome to all of you.

7. EarthFluteman

EarthFluteman Member

im goin to ocala too, how are u gettin there?

8. Viator76

Viator76 Guest

grew up in west essex county, moved down to seaside heights after college. unfortunately my beautiful, waterfront house was destroyed and now i'm 35 and living w/ my parents since October 29, 2012. Damn that BitchOfaStorm!

What friends i have left are scattered across the country, so i'm lookin to hang out (no homo)

9. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

Morning -
    From Manhattan , then the Bronx- - after yrs of being a nomad wound up on the NJ shore- -Hurricane hit- - forced to move again- - - Now in Fairfield Cty ,Ct
    I think we,re going get a little more snow & rain up here - -methinks I just about had enuff of this-
    Life goes on though-
    Home on the jersey shore ??- Well , still waiting for FEMA,s help- - -they did send a check, but that just about got the water and sand out- now they,re re-evaluating ,so another check should be on the way-
    I just want to sell the place, and move on- - if I can break even it will only be because Im so close to the ocean- - -Lost so many things that can not be replaced. It,s worse than I originally thought. Anyway ,at least I have Ct- -many others are still in motels

sooo- welcome NJ- -my brother still lives there in Montville- & a sister lives near the stadium in Secaucas