Newbeeee

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by beinghannah, Apr 25, 2013.

1. beinghannah

beinghannah Guest

Hello fellow UK'errrs! :D

Just wanted to say hey. I'm new and live in the UK.
    Anyone from around Bristol area?
    Random question- Everyone expects us british to drink tea with milk.... is there anyone out there who likes herbal teas as much as I do? haha. Can't get enough of them! :)

Love to you all!

2. bokonon

bokonon Senior Member

Milk and two all the way for me - Not so much with herbal teas I grant ya but I'll take an English breakfast over a chamomile any day!

Welcome to the forums :)

3. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

I live in weston super mare hello how are you I like coffee with rich tea biscuits, I like chai tea peppermint tea is nice too .

We used to be a very busy forum going to festivals and meeting, but somehow we stopped well thats not true some of us still go to them but we dont meet like we used to , likely we should

4. BeachBall

BeachBall Nosey old moo

Hi there Hannah.

I don't live in the Bristol area and I don't drink tea at all. Ha ha. Well ... nobody's perfect.

5. thereaperman44

thereaperman44 Member

i live much further down the south coast but im all about the herbal tea after work for some soothing out, builders tea during the day though, dont think i could cope very well with out it. take it easy