New Year's Girl

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by shroomzzz, Jan 5, 2005.

1. shroomzzz

shroomzzz Member

I have never posted to a forum before, just looking for some advice. Yes, I am a picses and yes, I analyse things way too much. I apologize in advance if I ramble on and on about something you could careless about. I apologize double if this sort of thing is in the wrong forum. But, if you're bored and interested, reply. Thanks.

So, I got setup with this girl for New Years by a couple I know. She told me she recently got out of a 5 year relationship that has been off and on for the last 2, but she said she is done with that guy. She has her own place now, but still has some things left over at his place, so a meeting with the guy is inevitable. We talked and had a good time, kissed when the ball dropped. We ended up staying at the couples house that night and made out and I even went down on her, no sex though. She said she really wanted to cuddle with me, and since I'm down for that we did. The next morning we stayed in bed for a while, but didn't kiss. I figured she wasn't into kissing after going down her. We then stayed there the next night also and cuddled that night too, but nothing sexual, other than some light touching. I kissed her a little bit, but since neither of us had a toothbrush or anything, I figured I wouldn't push it. The next morning, no kissing just some hugs and a goodbye. She's been text messaging my phone for the past few days, and she invited me to come over 2 nights ago, she asked if I wanted to stay the night and I agreed, of course. I made a couple half-assed attempts to kiss her, but it didn't seem like she was into it. We kissed a little, but she seemed pretty tired and we fell asleep cuddling some more. Pretty late last night she asked again if I wanted to stay over and I decided to swing by. We cuddled and kissed a little, but it was late so we just went to sleep. I got up and we talked for a little bit, then I left and came to work. My question is, do you think this girl is interested in me or just wants someone to cuddle with? Does it seem like I am the rebound guy? I'm not really worried about it, I enjoy the cuddling since it's been quite a while for me, although the blue balls are a downside. :) We don't seem to have too much in common as far as music and general interests go, but there is certainly an attraction there. I'm not looking for just sex, but I'm not going to turn it down. I just can't figure out what it is we're doing.

Thanks, great forums, by the way.

2. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

How the fuck should we know? Why don't you ask her?

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

You need to just grind her with your hard on (fully clothed), take off your pants to make sure she sees you're hard for her, then make your move. Take off her pants & go from there. BE ASSERTIVE! She obviously likes you or she wouldn't keep calling & inviting you to spend the night! She probably waiting for you to make your move, so make it!!!

4. Hanzo Sword

Hanzo Sword Member

Alternatively, if you want her to make the first BIG move, you might try upping her sexual frustration factor a bit. Everyone has different turn-ons, but a few things you might try are kissing her neck (mostly soft smacks but also the occasional slow, deep, animalistic hickey - if she's ok with being marked, that is), nibbling on her ears gently, running your tongue lightly across her collarbone and softly breathing on the nape of her neck. With the right moves, you'll have her whimpering in no time. She'll be trying to get your pants off, but if all goes well you'll be having too much fun doing what you're doing and getting her all worked up. And that's when she throws you down and jumps you.

I'm also a Pisces. Yeah, we may overthink everything, but if you're anything like me that means you're also mad creative. Wield that edge and think of some truly sexy but not quite sexual stuff to get her revved up - you won't be disappointed. PM me if you want some more advanced techniques.

5. paix

paix Senior Member

kindwoman is right, she definatly would not keep calling unless she was into you. Just take it slow, that's prolbably what she wants, but do make it clear to her that you like her and would like to be with her in a more than just cudling way. Alot of women (myself included) think that cudling and kissing is more intimate and meaningful than sex, it could be that she wants that, and to know how you feel about it, before sex.

and also, I think it's really cool that you're willing to just cuddle with her, without extra pressure, I wish I could find a guy like that.

6. shroomzzz

shroomzzz Member

Thanks for all the replies. I will heed your advice. I didn't want to ask her about any of this, because the cuddling is nice, and if that's all it is, I would prefer to not ruin it with me stumbling over awkward words. It's looking like I will be spending the night over there for the rest of the week. I actually tried part of kindwoman's idea last night. :) We dry humped for a while and made out a little, I even used my hand on her, although she didn't return the favor (consecutive blue balls is not a good thing). She was very wet, and seemed to enjoy herself, but who can really tell? Certainly not me. Still, there is really very little kissing, which is why I'm so confused. I am going to just take it slow and see how things go. Thanks again.

7. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Let us know how it goes, okay? ;)

8. Gabino

Gabino Member

Incredible.