New Turkey Recipe

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by crummyrummy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Here is a new way to prepare your Thanksgiving or Christmas Turkey.

1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
    2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully (see below )
    3. Roast according to your own recipes and serve.
    4. Watch your guests' faces.
    [​IMG]

2. xxwhoadang

xxwhoadang Member

saw this recipe for a lemon breast chicken that looked good. I thought I would share it with others who are forced into the kitchen several times a week. Anyway, here it is:

Ingredients:

1 whole chicken (weight is dependent on how many servings are required)
    1 large lemon, cut into halves (size important)
    sprig of rosemary
    salt and pepper to taste
    butter or olive oil, whichever you prefer

Heat oven to 350 degrees

Rub butter or oil over the skin of the chicken until it is completely coated.

Take a knife and gently separate the skin from the breast meat; slide lemon halves
    under the skin with the peel side up. This way the juice from the lemon will coat the
    breast. Season skin of chicken to your preference; place sprig of rosemary into the
    chicken. Cover and place in oven for 30-45 minutes. Remove cover and continue
    to roast until juices run clear, basting every 15-20 minutes, depending on size of
    the bird.

If you've followed these steps correctly, your chicken should look like the one in the picture.

Bon Appetit!!!

[​IMG]

3. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

puts me in mind of a woman that got in the news years back in the UK she diecided to top up her tan on her face by going in the garden with foil round her head, her head cooked and she died, cause the foil magnified the suns rays- silly bitch
    S