New trip in the works starting from Chicago

Discussion in 'Find-A-Ride' started by dodger988, Apr 3, 2007.

1. dodger988

dodger988 Member

Hello all,
    I'm in the advanced planning stages for a trip across the United States starting from Chicago, IL. My only problem is that I have yet to find people with which to travel. None of my good friends are interested. Thus I have come to these boards. I'm looking for one to three 18-21 year olds. I myself am 18. 16 or 17 year olds may apply but I can't guarantee anything. The details:

Route: Starting from Chicago, going to head southwest towards Tucson, Arizona. Will most likely pass though St. Louis, Tulsa, Albuquerque. From Tucson, will head towards Baja, California and then move up the coast to San Francisco. From San Francisco, will be going to Portland, Seattle, Vancouver. From Vancouver, will head east towards Saskatoon, Winnipeg. From Winnipeg will head either south to Minneapolis or continue east to Quebec.

Vehicle: Ford Econovan.

I'm looking for open minded people. You must have a cooperative spirit and be willing to share in the driving. Before leaving in late May, we will meet two or three times to work out details and get to know each other.

If your interested, email me at dodger988@yahoo.com

Include a brief description of yourself.