New to it. Questions

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by AC/DC, Apr 30, 2007.

1. AC/DC

AC/DC Member

I am just starting to smoke weed, as in I will be getting my first deal tomorro.
    But I have a couple of questions.
    Can you use standard size papers for rolling joints?
    How much dose it ussually take to get high?
    Can you roll you larger papers around something cone shaped then fill th joint from there through the top?

Cheers

2. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Standard as in lined notebook? Then No you cannot, I'm sure if you wanted to try be my guest but it's covered in ink and will burn faster then your herb.

Since your new too it, I'd say half a gram- Gram would do you good.

Your last question is abit confusing, but if you mean roll a paper around something then fill it, yes you can. Just get a pen to pack it with.

3. sHIP of fools

sHIP of fools Member

Dude. Just make an apple pipe, i love it. You poke one hole at the top of an apple, another in the side that u suck the smoke through. Then on the top hole put a square of tin foil w/ about 50 holes in it for the screen, light and smoke hit by hit. If its good weed- 3 or 4 hits'll prolly do.

4. mobitsfa

mobitsfa Member

Better way for apple pipe

Poke the top hole with a small skrew driver half way through the apple. (don't forget to take out the apple stem) Now poke a bigger hole with a pen or something that size on the side of the apple and poke it through until you can suck air through the apple.

Don't use foil. Just put your weed where the apple stem used to be (where the small hole is now) light and toke. :)

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

just remember, if you're getting stoned with someone and they light up a cigarette before the weed is kicked, refuse to give them anymore weed. one of those unwritten rules all true stoners know about.

6. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Whats wrong with lighting a cig before and after? I always do.

7. wiuf

wiuf Member

I wasn't serious, because I do too. I was referring to the other thread about rules some people adhere too when getting high, and some people feel the two should never be mixed.

8. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

SMOKE A BLUNT! buy a blunt wrap for ur first time, itll b worth it!, go online and google "how to roll a blunt" all u basicly do is get a blunt wrap there like 1-2 bucks, depending on quality, they already got the rolling flexiness in them so all u gotta do is add the weed and BASICLY roll and likc roll and lick than run a lighter through and toke up...leave the weed in for as long as possible then exhale, u should b feeling it after 3-4 hits:) Listen to some good music!!!! and rock on brother.

9. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

Do not use standard notebook/printer pater. Never.

Get a pack of rolling papes from your dealer and roll one around a skinny pen. Drop the weed in and pack it with said pen. To get really blazed you should need a gram at most. Half of that will probly get you buzzin' really good.

Good luck. Remember party hard, but party safe. Be smart about what your doing because it is illegal and frowned upon by many.

10. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

Have you been high yet?

11. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Buy a blunt, if u have to wait outside a convienant store, it will be worth it for your first time. Roll the blunt on pencil, then fill it up with weed for the best results. Plus its the easiest way for a noob. Have fun and dont let weed run your life.