New to HF - Nudist Female Exploring Naturism

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Talia88, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Talia88

Talia88 Members

Hi, I just found this site and and want to introduce myself. I have always enjoyed being nude and in the last few years have become more of an active nudist. I have been to nude beaches in Europe and the Caribbean and I am nude at home.

I have always felt comfortable being nude around lovers even when we are not being sexual. In my latest relationship, my boyfriend encouraged me to be nude all the time at home and I love it. He was raised in a nudist home and sees nothing abnormal about me being nude all the time, even though he chooses to wear clothing most of the time.

Although sometimes I like the casual feeling of being starkers, I also like the exhibitionism of being on display for him and others who have visited our home while I remained naked and socialized. My increased nudism has opened the door to exploring some new kinks and fetishes. I am very excited to keep it going :)

2. slartibartfas0815

slartibartfas0815 Member

Hi!

Welcome! :)

My gf and me are getting more and more into nudism at home, not in public yet. And when friends are visiting we at least wear underwear. I think we both are not really ready yet to be nude when others are around.

But we both have very little clothing. I own a ripped jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie jacket, that's all. Walking barefoot most of the time. I have a pair of shoes, but they are falling apart.

I like to have only what's necessary and I love super worn out, ragged clothes. :)

Talia88 likes this.
  3. JoeyTribbiano

JoeyTribbiano Members

hahaa .. I'm just sarcastic about my situation .. :)

Talia88 likes this.
  4. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

A likely story, indeed.

5. Talia88

Talia88 Members

I'm not quite sure what you mean... I enjoy being nude and it turns me on. I don't see what the issue is.

NaturistJames likes this.
  6. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

Nothing wrong with being nude. I'm nude when ever I can be and love it. Depending on the company I may put shorts on or if they are ok with it I will stay nude. I enjoy being seen and if they don't like then don't look.

7. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

Glad to hear you are exploring and enjoying nudism. It's a great way to live :)

NaturistJames likes this.
  8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Hi and welcome.
    hope you enjoy Hip

9. Fallingstarshower

Fallingstarshower Members

That's great to hear that nudity has opened new doors for you. It certainly has for me

10. NaturistJames

NaturistJames Members

Hope your still enjoying your nudism

11. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

Welcome