new to E PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by djfrankieb, Apr 3, 2007.

1. djfrankieb

djfrankieb Member

hey im new here and im new to E iv never tried it b4 but im plaing to i have some green mercades and i have sum questions, does E go stale or bad if you keep it for a while?...how much should i take?...what should i do after i take it?

2. Tainted

Tainted Member

Depending on where you got yours, they may either be really strong pure mdma... Personally, I've had those before and mine were MDMA/meth...They're a bit speedy but one of my all-time favorites. Either way, I'd recommend you take 1 at first (take another within at most 2 hours) but no more then 2. Make sure you drink water, probably a 20oz bottle every hour or so. Have a few saltines throughout the roll along with some gatorade (This is all being extra careful to make sure you don't get hypathermia from too much water or dehydration from too little water, the main cause of ecstasy deaths.) Put on some good music, maybe do it at a party. Ecstasy is a very social drug for most people. Personally, I want to be with as many people as I can. If you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, you may want to be with them. It's a very touchy drug. It makes your sense of touch so much better. Get some vicks vapo-rub and put some under your nose. Get some glowsticks and just wave them around in the dark while you got some techno or upbeat music blasting. Have someone dip their finger tips in water and very gently with all fingers move them around your face, touching very lightly. Honestly, just go with the flow and do what you feel like. It'll be a great expeirence no matter what.

Oh, and I'm not sure if E degrades very much, but just too be safe, keep it somewhere cool, dry, and out of sunlights way.

Also, try not to drive. I have driven on E and it is possible, it's not as bad as tripping. You are liable to kill someone because you are very impaired. Also if you get pulled over, there's a 90% chance you are FUCKED.

3. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

Listen to Tainted- nothing but good advice there.

And seriously- DO NOT DRIVE! Once you get those eye wiggles going, driving becomes damn near impossible and extremely dangerous. Just don't even consider it.

4. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

ive had Green Mustangs and im pretty sure there the same as Tainted was talking about, casue they had white shit on them, im geussing meth... reallllly good, take two at the same time :D then you get a good start. do it with a bunch of friends or something, just be parpared to have tons of fun.

5. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i've had green nikes with the white spots too..
    and holy shit were they awesome...

6. prismatism

prismatism loves you

if you keep it in a cool, dark place, it'll stay good for a REALLY long time.

i think you should only take one pill to start out. especially if they're as good as everyone is saying they are. sometimes it's possible to be rolling so hard all you can do is melt and say the funnest words you can think of and laugh and that's cool, but the first time you do it will be like no other experience in your life so you want to make the most of it.

i think you should go out into nature and bring a notebook and colored pencils or markers or pens or even paint, fingerpainting is amazing. and definitely your favorite music, along with some music you've never really gotten into before... i don't know, whatever you do you'll be happy :).