New Thought Crimes Will Get You Kicked out of UK

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by skip, Aug 24, 2005.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

New Thought Crimes

Yup, now what you THINK and say can now make you persona non-grata in the UK. Note that UK subjects (no citizens there), are not covered under this law only foreigners. Gee, lets have TWO sets of laws.

Australia is passing similar legislation.

Here's the Reuter's Story:

Britain has unveiled the criteria it will use to bar foreigners it believes inspire terrorism as part of a broad crackdown on Islamist preachers after last month's bombings in London.

Interior Minister Charles Clarke published a list of "unacceptable behaviours" which would prompt deportation or a ban on entry.

"The terrorist threat facing the UK remains real and significant and it is right that the Government and law enforcement agencies do everything possible to counter it," said Mr Clarke in a statement.

"That includes tackling those who seek to foster hatred or promote terrorism, sending a strong message that they are not welcome in the UK."

The list of activities, which covers any non-UK citizen in Britain or abroad, includes expressing views which foment, justify or glorify terrorist violence in pursuit of particular beliefs and seeking to provoke others to terrorist acts.

The Government said its plans covered views expressed through written, published or distributed material and websites as well as public speaking or preaching.

Two waves of bomb attacks on London last month have sparked a string of new anti-terrorism measures and Prime Minister Tony Blair has said the "rules of the game are changing".

-Reuters

2. skip

So Gee, I guess if I were to say the terrorists are justified in using violence to achieve their ends, I won't be allowed into the UK?

What if I say the British and Americans are NOT justified in their use of violence to achieve their ends, would that too be a crime?

3. Packinalength

Packinalength Member

Sounds like a good thing to me. If anyone thinks what happened in London is acceptable then get rid of the fuckers

4. skip

I really wish the government would just perfect mind control, so I wouldn't have to think about what I'm supposed to be thinking about all the time!

Just program us to be perfect slaves. No worries.

5. Packinalength

Packinalength Member

If anyone is encouraging terrorism then this surely is a good way to deal with them. I'd gladly stand on the shore and push away their boat back to where they came from [​IMG]

6. skip

"Tony Blair has said the "rules of the game are changing".

I'm so glad Blair thinks this is a game. Not Cricket, eh what?

This is the problem. The more we see the truth behind the lies the more we realize how badly change is needed. At the top. Their paranoia knows no bounds and feeds into the fear they've infected their peoples with.

7. skip

Terrorism is a disease started by parasitic countries feeding off the world's resources.

Perhaps it is part a systemic immune response to those who leech off mother nature. Like Global Warming.

8. skip

Well???

Am I banned from the UK yet?

9. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Don't ya think that's a bit of a racist stereotype? Just coz we're from England, it don't mean we all talk like the fucking queen y'know.

10. skip

Hey, maybe I should send a copy of the "report a post" email automatically to Blair, so he knows who to kick out...

Ok, Brits, are you ready to turn in your neighbor for thought crimes.

Mr. Orwell, we need you now.

The Ministry of Thought has arrived.

Your thoughts will now be monitored 24/7

Your thoughts must comply with the latest directives.

Until we issue new directives.

OK?

11. skip

Blair does!

"It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
    And keep on thinking FREE!" - Moody Blues

12. DoktorAtomik

Maybe. But this thread sounds more like an attack against Britain and the British than an attack against Blair and his government.

13. skip

I don't know why you say that,

But if the shoe fits...

14. chegzy

chegzy Member

i have a firend who worked for a solicitors, the department he was in was dealing with asylum seekers

a man walked in one day (this was before the bombings) and asked to see a solicitor, when my friend explained there were no appintments avilable he started screaming "I will bomb you, i will bomb you"
    i was there waiting to go to lunch with my friend and got this bloke announcing that he was a terrorist, and was anything done...no, he is living in the uk as we speak, nothing was thought of it

15. DoktorAtomik

That doesn't make any sense.

16. Packinalength

Packinalength Member

And you just sat there? if some asylum seeker started doing that infront of me an my mates he would be introduced to our fists...or the police if he was a big guy [​IMG]

17. skip

For one thing I think Brits should be outraged that what someone thinks should be a crime.

But go ahead, don't let your fear and your government's lies ruin the illusions they're crafting.

New rule, check it out. Anyone looking brazilian is subject to immediate termination.

I'm so glad that the terrorists are losing and nobody's changing the way they live.

Yup our governments are doin' a great job protecting us. Let's pay them more money for protection. To protect us from people's THOUGHTS! I always thought protection was a mafia racket.

18. skip

If you can't see how they're ramming this new law thru, to further their own ends, just like the Patriotic act, you guys are intentionally blind and deserve what you get.

19. DoktorAtomik

Who are you addressing these comments to exactly? You are aware that most people who post on the UK forum are pretty fucking outraged, right? I mean I hope you're not assuming that just because people happen to have been born in Britain that they agree with everything their governement does? I mean, that would be pretty much racist, wouldn't it? Making assumptions about a whole nation of people based on a prejudiced stereotype?

20. chegzy

chegzy Member

couldnt, mate quit the job a while back, didnt like what he was involved in, but the solicitors were fighting the asylum seekers right to be in this country!
    It was not good but i just kept my mouth shut, now i think people would have a different view on it, then everyone just said he was ditressed and has come from a war torn country, we should have been preventing terrorist attacks as soon as a small warning was there, you could never know, this bloke could be one of the most dangerous people in britain at the moment, i would never reckognise him, just looked at the floor, but when i think back on it that is a moment in my life which i look back on now and think it was a dream, it took london to be bombed before anyone would take notice of whats going on arround them, now innocent people get accused of terrorism all the time, everything is messed up
    i dont think england is england anymore anyway, just a halfway house for other countries to keep their paedophiles, murderers, rapists and anyone else thay want out of their country