NEW retro sci-fi adventure coming soon!

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by dragotch, Apr 7, 2007.

1. dragotch

dragotch Member

Every weekend since May 2006, I have been acting in a retro sci-fi film, called "Max Neptune and the Menacing Squid." We just wrapped a couple weeks ago and are currently in post-production. The director, John Garside (who's tv show, "Marty's Corner" was nominated for an emmy), derived his inspiration directly from the "Flash Gordon," "Dan Dare," and "Commando Cody" adventures when he co-wrote it with Colin Fleming and Jerry Renek in 2000. Garside and Fleming also share directing credits. If you are enthused by cliffhanger adventure and/or sci-fi films futuristically infused with a retro vibe, please check out our brand NEW trailer on the official site and let us know what you think! www.maxneptune.com

Thanks for your time.

2. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

I love the old serials like Flash Gordon and 50's type s/f. The trailer looks at lot like something in that vain. I definitely want to see it. When is it coming out?

3. dragotch

dragotch Member

John has been editing like a madman. Colin has been making "previs" animation (the skeleton of the computer graphics, if you will) for john to experiment with. the stuff ive seen so far is incredible! at this moment we are intending on getting it out before the end of the year.