New Psychic need help

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by superusername, May 3, 2007.

1. superusername

superusername Member

Hello Iv'e always thought I had a litle psychic to me threw my understanding of vibes and sometime I knew stuff was going to go down just as I planed and talked about but untill yesturday I never thought I was. Let me start off with how I see the future it is threw talking to people what happens in my brain most the time is when I talk to somebody I picture there persona mentaly and do not think just listen and responded. Here is when the psychic part comes in when something sombody has done or is going to do is present in the situation I get a strange vibe that seems almost as clear as the persons persona it becomes there new mental persona for me. Now the case im dealing with today that makes me convinced that im a psychic is it was a serious issuse not something small like running into somebody at a certin time or whats up withsombody today but a robery. The case is I talked to my friend on the phone today who robed my other friend and threw the phone alone I felt his persona vibe and knew he was going to rob him. I talked to my father about it and he said im probley right but still I said nothing to my other friend till about 10 min before friend a ( il call the thief friend a) got there and he said he wasn't woried about it and what do you know he robed him.

Well so know thats out of the way I got a cuple questions for another psychic.
    1. If I felt a similer vibe about somebody steeling something but never found out the truth am I right?
    2. Are vibes always right?
    4 Should I just go with my first vibe?
    and 5. How can I further my gift?
    thank you very much anyone who responds
    peace and love

2. mara-aum

mara-aum Member

everyone has the 6th sense...kind of like sight, touch etc--its hard-wired into you as a protective mechanism. always trust your first "vibe" about a thing. the problem is we get over-sensitized in all other areas but we ignore our 6th sense.

the easiest & most powerful way to increase your intuition is to MEDITATE...OFTEN. also drink PLENTY of water...it really helps. study your 3rd eye....and most of all be the best person you can be--clean your karmic slate.

psychic awareness increases as your personal frequency increases. the "higher-vibe" person you are...the stronger your intuition will be.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

so you get a vibe from someone , they don't have to give you one , and of this and otherwise there's somethings you can never know . how can you see the boundary that divides the knowable from unknowable ? lunatics have terrible , obsessive problems with this question .

4. superusername

superusername Member

I don't know I just tell you what happened to me I anit a super occult pysic or anything more of just a drug addicit this is the only real strong vibe that I got that had anything to deal with something big going on in life so im speculating if im a psychic. Plus I check some of the other forums and looked up the symptom's and bingo I got them all too.

5. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

Yeah, you're psychic, and what you do with the vibes you get is always a judgment call. Sounds to me like you handled this robbery situation pretty well. You took a while to think about it--who wouldn't? If you get more experience with your vibes and become more confident, you might say something sooner in a similar situation in the future.

What's interesting to note here is that even after you told your friend that the other person was going to rob him--it didn't make any difference, did it? We can't control everything. We do what seems best, hope for the best, and then let it go. There's no point kicking yourself. You are who you are, you have the abilities and judgment you have, and someday you might be more confident in those abilities--or on the other hand, maybe you won't. Let it go, accept who you are, and take it as it comes.

6. superusername

superusername Member

Alright then I gues its time I start meeting some weird people well....weird then the ones I know should be fun.

7. zengizmo

LOL Yeah, I seem to have the most fun with the weirdest folks. I lead a double life--by day, a responsible and ethical employee of a world-class financial institution; by night, a creature of parallel universes. Not sure how I'm going to keep walking this tightrope...

8. superusername

superusername Member

well if you work for a business business people are the crazisist just ask the top FBI pyco profiler he seems to think so were do you think I could first start to make an enterce into the crazy people sceen?

9. zengizmo

LOL You already have, super. Keep up the good work.

No worries, you will attract the people who resonate to your vibes. If it doesn't happen soon enough, wait a little longer.

10. superusername

superusername Member

muahah that sounds fun I think im going to this cafe tomroo that I know has these old crazy hippies on the internet all the time and some hot hippie girls should be fun.

11. zengizmo

Damn! Wish I could go sip a cup o' java there with you, but I'm stuck here in spiritual prison. They won't tell me when my sentence is over, and don't even mention parole--they just look at each other and laugh.

Anyway if you see my old friends Steve or Frank or Jim there, tell them I'm as hopeless as ever. Ask them if they remember the jumping electric cord in the cabin in the Sierra foothills and the forbidden bag of buttons, and tell them it looks like we'll have to save our reunion for the next incarnation.

12. superusername

superusername Member

don't think I have but will do there captin

13. zengizmo

At ease, first mate. Rudder full port-side to WSW, get those scurvy sea dogs' arses up to raise the main sail, and full speed. And could you check the galley and see about gettin' some chow up here? Tell Long John to send up a coupla bottles of that old port he's been hidin' and a couple more of the Venezuelan rum...aaarrhh...three days shy o' Kingston, and my pipe's as dry as Blackbeard's bones...

14. superusername

superusername Member

youz crazy :p

15. zengizmo

Aye...that's what Edward Teach told me when we buried three crewmen to guard the casks at Skull Point...aye, but I'm alive, and Ed's carcass is feedin' Carolina catfish, init?

16. superusername

superusername Member

o im so conffused but still so funny so what major "evil" corpuration do you work for Zengizmo just out of curiosity

17. zengizmo

I must not say--that life is parallel but separate from this one. It's a company I much admire that is doing tremendous good for vast numbers of people, and I hope my small part is aiding that goal.

And there you have it. ;)

18. superusername

superusername Member

Alright then Il take your word for it don't want the man to find out your a tripped out hippie theyll send yeah directly to the gas cambers for it

19. zengizmo

Yeeeessss...it may sound silly, however that nearly happened to me before, so now I'm extra careful.

They didn't send me to the gas chambers, though...they sent me to Massachusetts and told me to never come back. That's okay. I like it here a lot better, and the company is much nicer.

20. superusername

superusername Member

good to here keep in touch brotha