New Prison Abuse Photos?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by dreamweaver, May 21, 2004.

1. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I was wondering if anyone has seen the new prison abuse photos that were just released yesterday and today? I know politicians were warning that these new pictures were going to be 10 times worse than others, but the ones I just looked at were along the lines with the others previously released, showing Iraqis in humiliating poses but no real physical abuse. I read that some included masturbation and various sexual things but does anyone know if these pictures actually involve anything more?

Also, does anyone besides me think it reflects very poorly on America that most of these pictures involve sexual abuse? I think America has an unhealthy relationship with sex.

2. razm

razm Member

Do you really want to see them?

3. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

i have seen them in all. I have also seen the beheading video. There is also a video of the abuse that has not been publicized. I dont recommend looking at them, so if you REALLY want a link to the website, pm me.

4. dreamweaver

dreamweaver Member

I don't want to see them, I was just curious if they went beyond mental and sexual abuse.