New Pledge of Allegiance

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AT98BooBoo, Jan 30, 2005.

1. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Here it is the new and improved Pledge of Allegiance for the 21st century.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Corporations of America and to the Republicans for which it stands.

One nation under debt,easily divisable,with liberty and justice for oil.

2. 40oz2freedom

40oz2freedom Member

that is more than true

3. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i prefer the one in Stargirl :D

4. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

please stand, put your right hand over your left buttcheek, and repeat after me:

I'm pleading ignorance

To the fact
    That the united snakes own the media
    And that the republicans
    Have global plans

One nation
    Overfed
    Uninformable

With Lithium
    And Starbucks
    For all

5. donquixote

donquixote Member

finally..someone who makes sense!

6. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Dumb.. all I am going to say.

7. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

Stop talking

8. ( ∞ )

( ∞ ) INFINITY

Nope. Not Dumb...

People are willing to swallow anything as long as it is witty.... that is all I say.

9. spirit of69 skinhead

spirit of69 skinhead Banned

i aggree with revenant phantasm....dumb
    the original pledge is the best allways
    you fucking commie red bastards

10. stoned_soldier

stoned_soldier Member

You guys just havnt been to a place that makes you appreciate America and being a citzen in the greatest country ever.

11. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Big, dumb an full uv bush cum

12. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Hey stonedsoldier we're knocking the gov't NOT the country. Are you in the military? In case you didn't notice it was BUSH that CUT combat pay and benefits. Do you think Bush gives a rats *ss about our soldiers? Think again.B Neither Bush nor any of his cabinet members have ever been to any of our soldier's funerals. I'm proud to be American but I am totally ashamed of the government. Our Founding Fathers would turn over in their graves if they could see what has become of this country.

I leave you with this quote. "Those that would sacrifice essential liberty in order to gain temporary safety,deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Ben Franklin

13. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

*recites the pledge of ignorance*

Hey listen guys.

Everywhere I go, I see these little yellow ribbon magnets on the back of cars and on refrigerators in homes, that say, "Support our troops!"

Why do all of you conservatives think that we liberals DON'T support our troops? Because we don't have a cool little sticker?

Well let me tell you guy something. It's not that I/we don't support our troops. I think that the military is one of the most organized, most disciplined, and most essential thing to the survival of our country. But the politicians that are currently ordering our troops to do the dispicable acts that they are doing now ... I damn well don't support them!

I don't support our troops' involvement in Iraq. But I damn well care more about the lives of both our soldiers and the "infidels" in Iraq more than our neo-commie leader President George Wanker Bush.

If you think Bush's motives are honest and pure, and that we're doing the right thing, then you are deaf, blind, and out-right DUMB.

I could sit here and give you a giant list of reasons why Bush is no better of a leader than Hitler, Stalin, and Mussoulini, but guess what ...

It's ALREADY been done, and you STILL aren't paying attention to it. So what difference does it make if I post it here?

I went out and did reasearch myself. I went through and watched the Pentagon's video FRAME-BY-FRAME of the "747" that crashed into the Pentagon. I reviewed the footage and evidence in-depth for hours, and came to my own conclusion.

I'm the one who is doing the research and making an enlightened decision. I'm the one who is getting his ass kicked by Bush. I'm a Computer Science major, and Bush's unforgiving outsourcing has ALMOST COMPLETELY DEVASTATED MY FUTURE JOB MARKET. With Bush in rule, jobs are going out to India and China and Singapore and I don't even know where else. Now, companies don't WANT to hire me. They'd rather hire the IRAQIs that you all hate so much.

So keep all of this in mind before you pledge your hearts and souls to a man who is needlessly sending off our troops to certain death and not giving a fuck about anything because he is safe holed up in his White House.

Bush likes to twist words.

He says, "Diplomacy failed," with regards to the U.N. Resolutions.
    But think about it!

The Resolutions were in place to keep Saddam from getting his hands on weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam DID NOT HAVE weapons of mass destruction! Even Bush has admitted it now, publicly!

The Resolutions may not have worked as perfectly as we intended, but THEY DAMN WELL DID NOT FAIL!

But Bush would have you all believe it!

14. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Right on Hikky Z!

15. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

16. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

vuk duh pigahmet and all duh shorthair tv pig beleiverz everywhere.
    Beleive every void Ih say, Ih am uhr new leader, U bloody followerz.

17. Lights

Lights Member

No, that would be a naval base converted into a country so software corporations could store their products outside the jurisdictions of thier home nations.

I could concour the whole damned thing with a butter knife.

18. Lights

Lights Member

Defend that statment. What makes him anything near communist?

19. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Methinks Hikki Z may have meant Neo-Con.

20. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Even if you live in the so-called "greatest country ever", what does that say about how great YOU are? Nothing! Don't worry about how magnificent your country is, worry about how you can make yourself a more magnificent person instead!

Besides, in my opinion, a country whose population elects governments that start wars in far away places just for economic benefit can certainly NOT be the best country ever, nor can a country whose population oppressed black people and denied them the right of decent schooling and jobs until the fucking sixties. It's kind of logical if you think about it, really.