New painting

Discussion in 'Art' started by ArtLoveMusic, Dec 29, 2004.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Heya heres my new painting i did lastnight and today. It was a request from Dharmamillo who had seen the origional, smaller and slightly different version (which is in my online art gallery) and had requested a slightly different copy. Its one of the first pictures i put onto canvas and my little bro has the origional up on his wall (i was so proud that he wanted it cos he's a little chavy boy really :) )
    The quality of the image isbt too god, its a bottle baby. The background is a bluey/green colour. Let me know what you think :)

2. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

I like it! its kinda funny - like a play off of baby bottles. yea i know that was obvious, but its true....

3. ArtLoveMusic

Its the future of our children, its designer babies, its "i cant be bothered to carry it around in my womb do you mind growing it for me and i'll pick it up when its ripe" :)

4. Bloody_Kisses

Bloody_Kisses Thizzler

oh my god fleassy I LOVE IT!!!!!!! i abseloutley love it. its great, your a wonderful artist.

5. ArtLoveMusic

really?? aww thanks i was worried no one would like it... i just hope Kev likes it :S i mean i dont want to dissapoint him.

6. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

I love it =D

I dont know if I should laugh or not, though... its comical looking with a weird undertone.

Either way, the artwork is awsome!

7. ArtLoveMusic

thankyou, youve definatly put my mind at ease about it i was so skeptical at first.

8. lol.... so cool.