New NON-Toxic Withdrawl Solution?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by azygous420, Feb 7, 2009.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have been doing some research on the Opiate receptors and I have found that Salvinorin A on the kappa Opioid receptor.

For me smoking THC before smoking Saliva change the entire drug in to an opiate high and here is why>>>

The active component of cannabis, THC, is a partial kappa-opioid agonist and may account for the aversive affects of "paranoia" experienced during its use as well as some non-addictive properties of cannabis.[43][44]

Meaning it blocks some of the action of the Salvia at the same Kappa Opiate Receptor. For me this Results in an entirely different sedating high with no visuals and a very calming body high.

The key compound in Salvia Divinorum, Salvinorin A, is known as a non-toxic yet potent kappa-opioid agonist.[41][42]

Both THC and Salvinorin A both are active here so this sort of shows how this is effective way to help with withdraws of Opiates! using two NON TOXIC chemicals.

WARNING !!! Smoke THC first to prevent Visuals and extreme Salvia trips!

I smoke them in a mixed bowls sometimes Salvia and Weed and get no visuals. Does everyone think this would be an effective, Non - Toxic Opiate Receptor Withdraw Syndrome Alleviation ???

2. azygous420

azygous420 Member

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

I was wondering this myself. It is so fucking ridiculous that Salvia could be an opiate, I mean like the exact opposite effects...

4. azygous420

azygous420 Member

5. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

You can give some people an aspirin tablet, tell them it's an opiate and they'll enjoy the buzz. No disrespects intended.

6. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i find salvia to be more unpleasant than opiate WD. also i cant smoke weed soooo. yeah

7. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Interesting discovery.

8. azygous420

azygous420 Member

For me saliva is not a psychedelic drug if THC is ingested first. As the THC is an Agonist at the same kappa opioid receptor and it instead feels like an entirely different drug like being sedated. Hope that clarifies, is this true for other people?

Not sure but its always like being drunk instead of tripping if THC is involved, for me.

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

THC sucks, and so does Salvia. You are in an opiate forum.

And no...none of this has to do with withdraws, and anything that will help them.

10. azygous420

azygous420 Member

they both act on the kappa opioid receptor