New Music for Me

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Well last night my friend and I were sitting in the parkin lot of McDonalds blazed off of our asses, when I had a real urge to hear classical music outa nowhere. So we turned it on and stared ahead. I'm not gonna lie.......It was just so right at that moment. It felt like I was watching some play from the middle ages or something.

I recommend trying it at least once

2. sniffmagikmarkrs

sniffmagikmarkrs Senior Member

hahaha yeah i like classical every now and then when i'm high

if you want some more new music, try some jazz. you should get a copy of Kind of Blue by Miles Davis.......that album just blows me away when i'm blazed

3. Sounds like a plan to me

I can definitely see jazz just blowin me away

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Rember listing to the choral music at the end of 'The Exorcist 3 ' it brought tears to my eyes.

5. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

this is gonna sound so weird, but honestly. next time you're like blazed to then point you can barely get up, turn on like some 1200 micrograms, or like skazi, or gms, or infected mushroom. it's all like this trance shit designed for people to listen to really fucked up.... but yeah. just lay on your back in the pitch black and listen to it. i imagine so much shit it's almost like i'm hallucinating. i love it.

6. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

this guy at my work is obsessed with jazz... whenever we jam on guitar i get baked beforehand, and its so much fun (we aren't good enough to be jazz guitarists so we just kind of do a blues jam)

7. if you want some jazz that will really turn you onto jazz... check out Medeski Martin and Wood... they have a Jazzy sound to them.. they're more Jazz/Trance