New Method of San Pedro Prep

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ancient powers, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

Ever since I discovered san pedros existence in 2007. I usually find a new batch daily all around southern california. I have enough san pedro sites to supply me with san pedro for the rest of my life.

Unfortunately my busy life keeps me from partaking as often I could. But I have been working on extraction methods for years. Since I have an unlimited supply I have put the cactus through many bizzare extractions, testing every method on the web.

But recently I made a great discovery regarding the san pedro. Through many years of research and experiments, I have come to a great knowledge of preparation of most mainstream entheogens. San pedro being a specialty.

Always harvest cactus columns at the base of the cactus. Using a saw you must cut at a 45 degree verticle angle across the bottom of the column, leaving a angled stump for the puppies to grow. Saws work way better then knives. It is the core that is the SOB, especially at the base. Save the knife for the skin harvest. The top one foot is cut horizontal across off and straight planted in a 1 gallon pot of common potting soil in a shady place. Too much sun will turn a san pedro yellow and withered. Lots of shade and a little water gives dark green vigorous growth.

Cactus columns are cut into 1ft sections. Cut the 1ft sections into 4, 3in chuncks. Then harvest the dark green out layers, skin, spines and all. Compost or brew cores. Put skins in food dehydrator to dry for a few days. 1ft of skins usually dries out to 25gs of dried weight. At 1% your common pachanoi is around 10mg mescaline per 1g dried skins.

The dried skins must be crushed not powdered or they are very hard to filter.

I took 40gs of powdered skins. Put in a pot and covered with water and some juice of lemons. My experiment was to just make a tea and to see what would happen. I have discovered the tea method of extraction. Which is basically any dried plant crushed, if water and the juice of 1/8th lemon wedge per cup water is steeped and consumed like tea. Always produced effects.

2 cups of water were produced. I sipped the tea. Im a big coffee and tea drinker. So I know how quick you can sip your way through a cup. No point in chugging or nausea. Point is I never got through it all.

Reason being, cacti gets so gooey. Powder makes it more messy. Crushed skins would be easier to filter. I tried using my french press to filter. What a mess. Those are so bomb for all other extraction types except san pedro. Only a common mesh strainer followed with a fine mesh works for me with san pedro.

Well I was able to filter it very cleanly. The warm san pedro was not super easy to put down, but the thought that it must be crushed skins with the proper filtering and the use of room temp tea, sipped in small amounts at a time. These thoughts distracted me from finishing the whole cup for some reason.

Halfway through the first cup I just quit. Discouraged that I failed again. I bottled up the juice for another try. I went back to my daily routine as if not taking anything at all. I made breakfast and as soon as I went to relax and watch sun morn football. The most intense buzz got me up and out of the house.

I could feel the effects taking hold and had to get into the mountains. For not taking as much as I had planned and testing a whole new consumption method. I was blown away by the fullness of effects. I had only steeped the powder maybe 20min. I only poured and filtered 1 cup. letting the other cup continue to steep. This was just half of 1 cup. Maybe 100mg +. I will admit I had one of the finest specimens I have ever harvested too. So could have been 2%-3%. Which is 200mg-300mg mescaline. Maybe it was best I only consumed as much then. Was way better effects then any of the chemical extractions I ever produced or even juicing methods. Naseua minimal to none.

Dried crushed skins steeped like tea and filtered. Drank at room temperature in small doses over time. Can be stored in a plastic water bottle and brought into nature during the day.

Check out some Ross Heaven writings for more info on san pedro.

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I will have to try this method. Good info

3. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

Man good to see you're still around, this is a very interesting method. Glad to see you're still bangin out the knowledge. Peace