New Member Saying Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Ariel SilverSpirit, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Ariel SilverSpirit

Ariel SilverSpirit Member

Hello, I'm an intuitive natural healer who strongly believes peace must come from within before we can have it in the world. We should do our best to make peace with ourselves, by being friends with ourselves and eachother, loving and respecting ourselves, then we will love and respect everyone, animals, land, and all Creation. Those who manipulate others don't respect themselves, have no inner peace, are insecure bullies who need control and recognition, have big egos and no heart or conscience. When we love and respect ourselves, in a healthy way, we say no to pressure, think for ourselves, follow our hearts, and try not to get into things we hate, like horrible jobs, uninteresting classes, or compramising our self worth, pride, dignity, health and happiness. Following our heart means listening to our intuition, recognizing it and knowing how to follow what it says. This is how I help people, among other ways, based on my intuition, insights, knowledge, and experience, in a wholistic way. One of my favorite healing tools is music. Listen to the music in your heart, what do you hear? Creative expression is a great way to heal and release our feelings.
    My dream is living in a cooperative community that's based on wholistic ways, including a strong spirituality that's part of all we do. Living on the land helps us feel this spiritual connection. I was about 12 when the hippie movement started, have always believed in peace as a way of life, and living simply, which doesn't mean giving up everything, it's as much a way of thinking, as well as knowing what's important, not material things, though I do love my computer, it's not as important as real family values like respect, living by example, helping others, and being considerate. We tend to complicate our lives when we don't need to. Say no to babylon as much as possible.
    Follow your heart, let Spirit guide you, that's where Spirit lives, in our hearts, it guides us through our intuition/higher seives/conscience. I don't expect everyone to feel the same way about these things, I'm just introducing myself, even if no one responds. I'm writing a book on healing, which is almost done, and am starting work on a followup. I love music, nature, helping people, caring for the land and all who share it.
    By the way, I'm not Native American because of my name or my beliefs, this name came to me many years ago and I've been an earth spiritual person all my life.

Sincerely, Ariel SilverSpirit

2. redie*

redie* Member

Well..finally i would like to say welcome!

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

4. themerryprankster

themerryprankster Member

:cool: kool very kool thanks and welcome though I am new too. PEACE and LOVE ATH

5. oleandermoonfyre

oleandermoonfyre Member

Welcome to Our Community, Ariel. I love your philosophy on life and can't wait to see what you'll contribute to the forums. Do you do any type of healing, such as reiki or mainly self healing through music, etc. I'd love to read your book when its done. I am extremely interested in healing arts, and am wanting to get into it myself 9massage, homeopathy, reiki, chakra, alignment, etc.). Again, welcome!
    Donna

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I just wanted to welcome Ariel to hipforums....loved yuor post here and hope that I get to read alot more of your posts.

7. RYEAIRBUDDHA

RYEAIRBUDDHA Newbie

hello and welcome.

8. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

welcome to hip forums

9. Ariel SilverSpirit

Ariel SilverSpirit Member

Hi all and thank you for the welcome. I would love to learn reiki and various other healing techniques, though right now I enjoy just using my intuitive abilities. It would be neat to work with other healers someplace.
    -Sincerely, Ariel SilverSpirit -