new mars volta

Discussion in 'Music' started by tiki_god7, Jan 26, 2005.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I heard rumor you can find the new mars volta cd free online, anybody know where?

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

3. gnombient

gnombient Member

soulseek

4. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I downloaded that dcplus thing and it doesn't do anything, I have the program ad have it installed but whenever I tell it to search, it doesn't, am I missed something?

5. Shineoncrazydiamond

Shineoncrazydiamond Member

I have limewire. I have gotten "widow", "cassandra gemini" and "Miranda, that ghost just isn't holy anymore". ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. IF you're a Mars Volta Fan, you will highly appreciate this cd...or at least these I know you will love these songs. "Miranda that ghost just isnt holy anymore" is so fucking insane,. I can't get enough of it. At the beginning theres this part that reminds me so much of a mix between Pink floyd, and King crimson, it's crazy! But I still can't wait to get the actual copy of the cd when it comes out. MARCH 1ST!!!!!
    can't wait.

6. MossIcon

MossIcon Member

I got it off Soulseek. I am in love with it.

7. wrine420

wrine420 Member

Seriously, this is getting bad. The record isnt supposed to be out for a couple months. As much as I do D/L music on the internet, this is one band that I am going to actually buy.

But Im glad to hear the new album is good.