New Kids on the Block

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Radish08, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Radish08

Radish08 Member

Hey everyone... I just joined hipforums.
    I was randomly looking at poetry or something when I stumbled upon this site.
    I've been looking through all the poetry and veggie recipes for a while so I thought I'd officially join the site so maybe I can post my own poetry or something on here eventually.
    Anyway I just thought I'd post my first bulletin thing to see how it all works.

Love, Radish <3

2. KL71

KL71 NY Yankees fan since 1981 :)

Good to have you here and happy birthday early! :)

3. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey there Radish;

How's it going down Florida way?....I'd love to read some of your poetry and welcome to The Hip Forums….Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there are several (they remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG] Here's a flower to wear in your hair [​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Frank Zappa: "You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual roto-plooker and now you're gonna have to pay for it."

4. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

have fun and welcome! =)

5. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Welcome Radish, Have fun here on the forums.
    Peace to you.. Farmout :)

6. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Welcome to the forum! I'm Lauren :)

7. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey Lauren I've been listing to the Beatles all day....I have 76 Beatle songs and they keep growing everyday, I download them from http://www.Morpheus.com
    you should check it out if you're interested and it's free, peer to peer.... :)

8. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

Welcome vegchild ^_^

lots o love!

9. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Welcome to the forums!

Have fun posting!