New job, badass

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg, Jun 28, 2006.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

I started workign with my 3 friends at a local family owned theather. We only show two movies a night. Good hours, good pay. Easy as shit too. But, anyway the good part is, my friend is the manger, he's been workign there 5 years. So, we go up to the balcony that we don't use and put in a tight movie. We sit up there and smoke up and watch movies at night and shit. Then we go home jam and get trashed.

2. Sick!....I need a job like that!Shit I need A job period.

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

That really does sound like the perfect job.

4. job ... i need one ... ugghh

5. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

yeah bro, i need a jooooobbbbbbb........

6. DeathRowDisco

DeathRowDisco Member

Sounds like fun. I work at a concrete plant... the owner and manager are HARDCORE Christians, like you wouldn't even believe... but most of the guys there smoke pot, or at least used to. One of 'em spent quite a bit of time in jail for growing/smuggling (most of it was someone else's business, but y'know, you do what you gotta do). Most of the others are pretty hardcore smokers, or into other drugs... and the ones that aren't, it's because they get sick from it, or are older now but used to smoke.
    It's great having a job like that... where, even with Christian extremists as our bosses, and being the biggest misfit there (youngest one there, at 18... only female that works there, quite a few facial piercings, most chronic smoker, etc.) I've got a good crew backing me if the bosses try any stupid shit just because of the way I am/look. The bosses are 22 and 34, and all the other guys are 30-60 (except for my husband, he's second youngest at 21) so even the bosses feel like they don't have much authority over them, because we all stick together to get them to stop preaching to us, hahah.