New Here... Help?

Discussion in 'French' started by annwilson27, May 25, 2006.

1. annwilson27

annwilson27 Member

Hi, I feel a little silly...

I'm practicing my French online right now, or trying to anyway. I am going to take an international study course in Paris for 7 weeks next summer, and it's always been something I wanted to do: to speak French fluently. It's such a beautiful language.

But yeah. If anyone can help me learn, I would be eternally grateful. Just PM me I suppose. I guess that's it..

Thanks! ^^

-Ann

2. oversteve

oversteve Member

http://translation.langenberg.com/

this site helps me because i can type or paste large phrases instead of just words.

it helps a great deal in weeding out tertiary meanings of words.

good luck,

Steve

3. shakelife

shakelife Member

hi!!

i send you an e-mail

4. C Raziest

C Raziest Member

Hi,It's a friend who teach me how to speak french and now I must say that I am rather good at french talking and wrting..If ever you haven't been able to learn then you may go there and you will get some help...just ask for Splash or Infinite Dreams and they will help you..You will see they are wonderful and they help me a lot in french learning...I hope that you will be able to learn very quickly..This language is so cool and romantic ahhhhh [​IMG]