New here and want to greet you!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RubberPlant, Aug 20, 2005.

1. RubberPlant

RubberPlant Member

Hi everyone,

I'm a novice grower but I have smoked for over 10 years.
    Recently I had a suprise load of seed arrive in a load of topsoil!
    So, we let it grow and camouflaged it with tomato plants.
    It's been a very hot and humid summer in Western Quebec,
    but we've watered our gardens and flowerbeds regularly. I'd like to share some pictures that I took over a week ago and wanted some imput on drying techniques, curing and when and how to make some hash. (Thinking of using my KitchenAid for the shaking of the ice water) I've been reading the forum all night and can't wait to have some 2 way conversations on the art of growth and consumption. SO much to think about and learn hehehe.

I doubt that I will grow indoors so any outdoor growing tips are more than welcomed. I'll be posting some pictures....nice site :)

My suspicion is that it might be Acapulco gold...well it's what it's most similar to on some of the images I've found on some sites.

2. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Hey,I can't offer much advice but welcome to the forums,though :)

3. solaris

solaris Member

Well hanging it in a dry space for a while will work, but if you want it faster you can always stick it in the microwave. Once it is brittel your ready. It can take a while if you hang it but it works better.

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

welcome to the forums, check out the bit on smoking and growing and stuff it might be of some help to you

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

welcome to the forums!