new hair do

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by deadonceagain, Jun 4, 2004.

1. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

my mom said i could do any thing i want with my hair i just cant dye it so i was thinking i could do a realy long mo hawk casue my hair is down to my shoulders

but i want to know some other stuff i could do so if any one has suggestion i want some thing different and kind of punk or pyscobilly style (picture will help)thank you

2. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

dreadlocks.

3. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

What is your coloring? I only ask because I have had a long mohawk. I shaved the sides and the back really short and left the top long, all one length.

I am blonde-haired and blue-eyed. And whenever I wore my hair in a ponytail, I got accused of being a white supremacist. :( And I absolutely am not... Well, after a year of getting hell for my haircut (which I really loved, by the way), I've decided to grow it back out again... It's about an inch long now. :(

So, yeah, just remember, you will be judged because of your haircut...

4. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

i wanted to do dreads but i can't :( i can only cut it

5. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

i used to have one side cut in one style and the other in a different one. One side was in a perfect little black bob and the other ewas long shoulderlength and i would do different styles with that side :)

6. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

did it look cute? that sounds kinda odd (no offence). i've wanted to do something like that but it might mentally bug me haha.

7. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

As long as you keep it in trim it can look wikkid, at the time i wore a lot of lopsided clothes too, because i hate collars on my tshirts so all my tshirts are cut and hang off one shoulder and i wore layers of black and purple clothes so the hair fitted the look.

8. FreeSpiritedMelody

FreeSpiritedMelody changes poopy diapers

get dreads anyways... this is your age to rebel!

trust me, they'll get over it... they always do