New grower...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by the_dude, Dec 31, 2004.

1. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

this summer i was thinking of buying some seeds.
    im gonna grow them in my garage. any tips or things i should think about?

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

Yeah, think about the trouble your parents can get into if you are caught growing in their house. Respect your folks...grow outdoors. Better yet, wait until you are a little older.

3. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

yeah, i was gonna wait until i got older but then noticed that i think my moms totaly ok with it. i only live with her. and besides, i was only gonna have one small plant. and ive changed my place of planned growing. we've got a big room in the basement in my house. and that room is mine when my older brother move out. hell be gone before the summer.
    i dont have any good outdoor growing places. and i dont think the climate is good enough up here. i live in the north of Sweden.

4. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

ok, shes not totaly ok with it. but she doesnt get mad or something if she notice. she thinks that: "as long as you work hard at school".
    and that i do. ive allways done.

5. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Begin reading about how it's done You're at the right age to learn how the biospher functions. Go to the library on the following website http://greenmanspage.com/ Good luck and keep us posted online here what you're learning. b1

6. budfarmer

budfarmer Member